5 minutes from the coastal road, the house is perched 300m above sea level on the heights of Ravine to Malheur ...
Clean and playful spaces
Each space has been dramatized with care. Thus the largest room contains a suspended bed. This box opens onto a window overlooking the East Harbor and its twinkling night lights.
An organic facade
Thanks to panels with cylinders, the sea front opens or closes depending on the climate and desires as sensitives that grow under his feet.
A large deck against the East facade ensures a more intimate space and protected from view by the basalt rock dotted with chocas.
A pontoon as circulation
The interior space is guided by an exotic wooden pontoon along the pool. This spine serves the rooms; it is punctuated by a large garden in the ground and a bathroom, bathed in light on both sides.
Stunning and calm view
You will appreciate the hut for its calm, its breathtaking view, its strategic location and its bucolic atmosphere. It is perfect for a family with 2 children.
• type: crossing house on stilts
• location: 10 Flying Fish Path in Ravine à Malheur on the commune of La Possession
• land: 746m² of a bamboo jungle
• construction period: 2008
• living area: 140m² + 30m² terrace facing the ocean and 40m² mountain side
• swimming pool equipped with a salt machine, with 30m² beach
• number of main rooms: 5 (1 living room, 1 bedroom of 30m², 2 adjoining bedrooms and 1 small office)
• 2 parking spaces including one ordered
See you soon for an unforgettable vacation ...