5 minutes from the coast road, the house is perched 300m above sea level on the hills of Ravine Woe ...
Sanitized and play areas
Each space was carefully dramatized. Thus most of the rooms contains a suspended bed. This opens a window overlooking the East Port and its sparkling night lights.
An organic facade
Thanks to panels with adjustable feet on the front sea opens or closes the climate will and desires as the sensitive that grow under his feet.
A large deck against the east facade provides a more intimate space and protected from view by the basalt rock strewn Chocas.
A pontoon as traffic
The interior space is guided by exotic wood pontoon alongside the pool. The spine serves chambers; is punctuated by a large garden in the ground and a bathroom, bathed in light from both sides.
breathtaking views and quiet
Enjoy the box to its calm, its breathtaking views, its strategic location and its bucolic atmosphere. It is perfect for a family with 2 children.
• Type: through-stilt house
• Location: 10 way flying fish in Ravine Woe to the town of La Possession
• Field: 746m² a bamboo jungle
• construction period: 2007
• Living area: 140m² + 30m² terrace facing the ocean and mountain side 40m²
• swimming pool equipped with a salt maker, with 30m beach
• number of bedrooms: 5 (1 living room, 1 master bedroom of 30m², 2 adjoining bedrooms and 1 small office equipped)
• 2 parking spaces including one commissioned
See you soon for an unforgettable holiday ...