- english, spanish
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:18 (sleeps up to 18 adults)
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
WORST VACATION HOME AWAY STAY EVER!!!!
**COULD NOT GET IN TOUCH WITH THE PROPERTY MANAGER**. There was no communication. The owner only communicated when it was time to pay the remaining balance, which she wanted before the due date!!!!**
1. The front lawn had trash everywhere.
2. The grass was NOT cut upon arrival. Home owner stated someone will be by first thing in the morning but came later that afternoon.
3. When the lawn service people came to cut the grass, they didn’t clean up the grass nor did they trim the bushes.
3. There was trash in the backyard. Both trash cans were full and running over.
4. The hot tub was not clean and looked nothing like the pictures.
5. The porch was very dirty and some could not enjoy their morning smoke.
1. We had to wash a pair of sheets because it was hair everywhere once the covers was pulled back.
3. All the bathroom faucets were hard to turn on.
4. Two of the tubs would fill with water while taking a shower.
5. The circuit breaker was shut off, called the property manager no answe still to this day, So we looked everywhere trying to find the Breaker box, we found it outside, we had turn it on in order to cook.
6. There were 4 bedrooms and a living room but ONLY 3 TVs in the whole house and only 1 was working properly.
7. There was a dead fly in the fridge.
8. There were towels in the dryer as well.
It’s custom to pay upfront what YOU OWE BEFORE the property is rented. Where are you from where you pay the accommodations at the end?!? There was no trash everywhere. We have pictures of everything BEFORE AND AFTER your arrival. The private review you left for us is not consistent with the the pictures we took when you left. So not sure why you’re lying??? You expected us to give your the address and all the private information weeks in advanced but check in instructions are only given 24-48 ahead for our security. If you can’t afford to pay up front like most people, don’t go on vacations!
We had a great time, a few things would have improved it, hot tub was not working, grass was very long and needed to be cut, faucet in bathroom was very hard to shut off,
Was great for a large group ,we had 15 and had lots of room with open floor plan.
Close to Beale street we took Uber’s ,
We had a great stay in Memphis. A couple of changes and it would have been perfect!
1. The lawn was not cut front nor back
2. Trash cans outside we’re filled and running and there was no room for our own trash.
3 the Kitchen trash was full
4. Washer extremely loud. To the point we never used it again. And the dryer took several cycles to dry items.
Other wise house very nice and just what we needed.
2 minutes drive to the new beautiful Crosstown Concourse
5 minutes to the Memphis Zoo and Overton Park
7 minutes drive to Downtown Memphis