About the property
- Cottage387 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
The Bouisseau Mas is an authentic Provencal farmhouse dating from the nineteenth century for its oldest part. This is a family property of about 4 hectares where we continue the cultivation of olive trees in the traditional way.
We arranged with great care in 2015, this charming cottage of 36 m2 for 2 people with:
- a pretty terrace and garden,
- a fully equipped kitchen,
- a living-TV,
- quality bedding 160 x 200,
- a walk-in shower,
- olive trees all around!
It is a haven for taking the time to live in Provence.
We are located 1.5 km from the village (15 minutes walk).
Eygalières is a popular village and fashionable. It remains authentic and welcoming: bars, restaurants, small shops.
Eygalières is a common Regional Natural Park of the Alpilles.
Not to miss:
- the village festival (weekend before August 10 in general)
- the Provencal market every Friday morning
- hiking (GR6)
- horse riding
- Gliding on the ground of Romanin (5 minutes by car)
- visit Baux-de-Provence (15 minutes by car)
- Manville golf course in Les Baux-de-Provence
- archeological site of Glanum in Saint-Rémy de Provence (5 minutes by car)
No smoking / Pets not allowed.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Un séjour au calme
Un vrai mas idéalement situé pour un séjour charmant et au calme. L'accueil est adorable.