The Bouisseau Mas is an authentic Provencal farmhouse dating from the nineteenth century for its oldest part. This is a family property of about 4 hectares where we continue the cultivation of olive trees in the traditional way.
We arranged with great care in 2015, this charming cottage of 36 m2 for 2 people with:
- a pretty terrace and garden,
- a fully equipped kitchen,
- a living-TV,
- quality bedding 160 x 200,
- a walk-in shower,
- olive trees all around!
It is a haven for taking the time to live in Provence.
We are located 1.5 km from the village (15 minutes walk).
Eygalières is a popular village and fashionable. It remains authentic and welcoming: bars, restaurants, small shops.
Eygalières is a common Regional Natural Park of the Alpilles.
Not to miss:
- the village festival (weekend before August 10 in general)
- the Provencal market every Friday morning
- hiking (GR6)
- horse riding
- Gliding on the ground of Romanin (5 minutes by car)
- visit Baux-de-Provence (15 minutes by car)
- Manville golf course in Les Baux-de-Provence
- archeological site of Glanum in Saint-Rémy de Provence (5 minutes by car)
No smoking / Pets not allowed.