Located in a quiet street close to the Provencal market and 500 meters from the beach of Gravette, this bright apartment is the ideal place to experience the authenticity of the town of Antibes and discover the main sites interest of the French Riviera.
An abundance of cultural, recreational or sporting activities available to you (beaches, museums, parks, walks, golf tours ...)
At 50 meters you will find one of the most famous bakeries in the French Riviera and many shops and restaurants within walking distance.
Everything you need is at your disposal to have breakfast or cook meal or relax. The 2 sleeping double with premium bedding will help you enjoy your stay with confidence.
Free wifi, TV 150 channels, fully air conditioned, bed linen, bathroom and beach towels, toiletries provided.
public parking nearby
- Room with a double bed (140) - Living room with sofa bed for 2 people (140) - bedding
- Air Conditioning living room and bedroom
- table, 4 chairs, dishes and cookware
- hob, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee maker and classic 12-cup
- toaster, kettle, orange squeezer
- Commodities provided (oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar)
- Household Products, vacuum cleaner
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer, Dryer
- Hangers, Hair Dryer
Around the establishment:
160m Absinthe Museum
Provencal market: 190 m
Archeology Museum: 450 m
Beach Gravette (sand): 500 m
Picasso museum: 600 m
Peynet Museum and humorous Drawing: 1km
Antibes train station: 1.3km (connections to Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Ventimiglia)
Tourist Office of Antibes: 1.4km
Salis beach (sand): 1.5km
Fort Carré: 2.2km
Garoupe Lighthouse: 3.6km
Smugglers' trail: 4.3km
Biot Golf: 6,5km
Cannes La Croisette: 12km
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport: 14,2km