Discover the heart of Alsace staying in a typical house, close to all major towns of Alsace. Located in Scherwiller (67750), in a small picturesque village on the Wine Route (pleasant in all seasons) is a terraced house to ours will welcome you.
With an area of 100m², located in a quiet courtyard, it includes:
- 4 double bedrooms (two of which the first floor and two roof);
- A bathroom with toilet upstairs with washing machine;
- A separate toilet on the ground floor;
- On the ground floor the kitchen (equipped with a dishwasher, a microwave, mini oven, coffee maker, fridge, toaster, cutlery, plates, glasses and cups, pots etc.) and the living room and dining room with a TV
- a new covered terrace has just been converted to allow you to enjoy the wonderful summer evenings
Pets are allowed, the house is "no smoking".
For motorcyclists can park your bike in a garage to shelter for the night.
Everything is included in the price: heating, cleaning on departure, linens, towels and tourist tax
- Low season: 600,00 €
- High season: 700,00 €
Weekend rates: contact us
Children are welcome! We, for their comfort, a cot, high chair etc. available to them upon request.
Alsace has a very rich heritage, there are many activities to do on foot, by bike, by car, motorcycle or even by train! (Train 1km)
- Follow the wine route to find a motorcycle or car, beautiful landscapes and taste our products and local wines (Flammkuchen pizza, baeckeoffe, sauerkraut, blueberry pie for flat and Pinot Noir, Riesling, Gewurztraminer for wines example)
- As said, the biggest cities are close to our guest house:
- STRASBOURG (40 km by highway) and its cathedral, its old city and its magnificent docks (in boats flies rides). There is everything for fans shopping!
- KAYSERSBERG (30 minutes), very pleasant in summer and winter, this is a typical small Alsatian town. Enjoy especially the Christmas market in Kaysersberg in winter.
- COLMAR (25 minutes by highway) with its cathedral, the district of La Petite France and its typical Christmas market in winter.
- OBERNAI (20 minutes by highway), a beautiful hometown paved with sumptuous traditional houses.
- RIBEAUVILLE (15 minutes), the Alsatian medieval charm, situated between the vineyards, with a large casino with a new spa.
- SELESTAT (5 minutes) you will find all the amenities and many malls
Alsace being border visit Switzerland (1:45) and Germany 30minutes!
Finally, find all the leisure centers (the Monkey Mountain, the Eagle Park, the Living Museum and of course the amusement park with the largest eight in Europe: Europa Park! (45min)
In short, Duc Lan, Julie, Arthur and Alissia, will be happy to receive you and tell you what to visit to discover their beautiful region!