T3 This charming restaurant in a location close to the Fabre Museum and near the Place de la Comédie. 2nd floor in a quiet street, this apartment is the perfect place for your stay in Montpellier. The living room and two bedrooms overlooking a courtyard which will allow you to be quiet after a long day. The separate kitchen is fully equipped. The apartment also has a bathroom with toilet and plenty of storage space. ** This apartment is strictly non smoking and pets are prohibited **
Book your stay with Class Appart gives you the seriousness and professionalism of a team at your disposal.
All our prices include:
- House linen (towels and bed linen) in the apartment.
- A welcome kit: including the need to start your stay
- Free Internet
- Cleaning end of stay
- A provision on costs (electricity / gas, local tax, liability insurance)
- Technical assistance: during office hours
- A hotline for more responsiveness
- Welcome and departure at the apartment by a member of our team
I confirm that you are welcomed by a member of the Class Apart team for your check directly to your apartment
To do so, you will immediately receive an email after booking allows us to plan this appointment.
In accordance with our terms and conditions, the arrival times are as follows:
• for arrival Monday to Saturday - excluding holidays - the Tenant may enter the premises between 16 and 18.30
• for an arrival on a Sunday or holiday, the Tenant may enter the premises between 18h and 19:30.
Late check - in outside these times - will be billed by the honorary landlord of a € 50 tax paid locally by the Tenant, corresponding to the costs arising from such late arrival.
In any event, and to respect the tranquility of the neighborhood, no arrival can not be performed after 23 hours.
After your booking we will send you our booking contract returned to us with a copy of your identification.
The latter is permanently available on our website Class Apart.
For more information please contact us via the Class Apart site.
See you soon !