Beautiful 300m2 villa with large terraces, pool, and jacuzzi 3 minutes' walk from the beach. Quiet residential neighbourhood. Space and comfort, four bedrooms, sleeps eight.
This spacious family villa is in a great location, a quiet, tree-filled residential neighbourhood, and only 200m from the beaches at Abatilles and Pereire. The town centre is a 20-minute walk or 5-minute drive, and there is parking in front of the house.
The villa is arranged over four levels, with the entrance on the top floor. The other floors follow the slope of the land, and the 10x4m saltwater pool is on the bottom floor. The 6-person covered jacuzzi is a lovely all-weather alternative to the pool.
There are covered, furnished terraces and balconies on each floor, providing great outdoor space with a clear view of the green environment.
• South-facing living room with large bay windows
• Dining room
• Separate, well-equipped kitchen with pantry xx
• Guest WC
• Bedroom 1 - double bed
• Bedroom 2 (ensuite) - double bedroom, shower room with shower and WC
• Bathroom - bath and WC
• Furnished terrace, approximately 45m2, accessible from every room
• Bedroom 3 - double bed
• Bedroom 4 - master suite, king size bed, private balcony, bathroom with bath and shower
• Separate WC
• Terrace with well-equipped summer kitchen
• Large covered terrace (80m2) with summer kitchen (bar, plancha flat grill xx) and garden furniture
• Washing machine in the garage
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. Weekly housekeeping is included with the rental, along with cleaning on departure. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The villa is located south-west of the town centre, right next to Pereire beach, at the entrance to Arcachon Bay, with gorgeous view of Cap Ferret. It is a beautiful sandy beach in a grassy, pine forest environment. There are also two children’s clubs and games here, with parasol or lounge chair rentals possible. The sea front promenade is lovely in the evening, and further south is Abatilles beach, known for windsurfing.
NB: Our usual length of stay is 5 nights. However, we accept requests for 2 or 3 nights, depending on certain tariff conditions. For any request for less than 5 nights, we reserve the right to review the tariff conditions