A chalet to take full advantage of mountain life, perched high above Megeve, with the Mont-Blanc mountain range as your closest neighbor. Three hectares of land looking directly onto the slopes. Top-class amenities: Jacuzzi, sauna, fitness center, game room, elevator. Five bedrooms. Can accommodate up to 9 people.
You’ll be alone face-to-face with the mountains. And isn’t space our greatest luxury nowadays? The chalet has more than enough to spare: 500 sq. m, surrounded by 3 hectares of land bordering the forest and the slopes: one blue and one red, so you can ski out and back in. You’ll get spectacular view of the mountains as you look out the immense bay windows on the second floor: it’s a sight you’ll never grow tired of, in summer as in winter. Another privileged place: the outdoor Jacuzzi where you can admire the panorama as you relax in a hot bath.
The chalet is built in the true Savoy tradition, entirely in wood, with a decor that reflects the idea of luxury, but with strictly nothing ostentatious or showy about it. Its pure and simple elegance is designed to put you at ease and make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. The real star of the show is the view, but nonetheless every detail has been carefully thought-out to give you a sense of well being, including the high-end equipment and use of top quality luxury materials. An indoor elevator will whisk you up and down the three levels.
• Ski storage room with a glove and ski-boot dryer
• Fully equipped fitness center (elliptical trainer, treadmill, stationary bikes, weights), minibar and UHD screen
• Wellness area with sauna
• Bedroom 1: queen-size bed
• Bedroom 2: queen-size bed
• Shared bathroom for bedrooms 1 and 2 (bathtub and shower)
• Bedroom 3: king-size bed, ensuite bathroom (bathtub, vanity unit and toilets), smartTV
• Bedroom 4: single bed (90 cm), shower room (shower)
• Game room with 2 pinball machines and an arcade terminal
• Separate toilets
• Large living area with a cathedral ceiling, dining area and TV nook
• Gaggenau-equipped open-plan kitchen with breakfast counter, wine cellar
• Master suite, extra large bed (200 cm), bathroom (shower, bathtub, vanity unit and toilets), SmartTV
There’s room for 5 cars in the garage and 5 cars in the outdoor parking lot.
Although it’s is just 5 minutes by road from the village of Megeve, during periods of heavy snowfall the only way to access the chalet, which is located at the end of a small country lane, is by SUV – A private chauffeur-driven car is available.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. Weekly housekeeping is included with the rental, along with cleaning on departure. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen.
This chalet can be offered with a fully-catered option by a team of winter professionals to create a magical holiday experience.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- Breakfast prepared in the chalet every morning: Hot breakfast (for six mornings on seven) served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams (7d/7).
- Afternoon tea / After-ski: Buffet available of tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
- Champagne and aperitives before dinner
- Dinner six nights on seven: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
- Ski equipment delivery
- Ski-lift pass delivery (passes have to be paid before by client)
- Daily housekeeping
- House wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the chef will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines.
Our staff can provide an in-resort driver or an airport transfer from Geneva or Zurich on request.
STAFF DAY OFF
On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. Wednesday is typically our staff day off. However, we will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
We also offer special services just for your ski holiday: pre-reserved ski lift passes, ski equipment delivery directly to your home, a dedicated ski instructor, and anything else to make your stay a little cosier.
The chalet is situated in a tiny village up on high, 5 minutes from the center of Megeve by car. When there’s lots of snow, the only way to get to and from the chalet is by SUV.
The chalet is practically on the slopes: there are two runs that allow you to ski-in, ski-out of the chalet. “L’étoile” is a red ski run, while the “Père-Noel” is a blue one. The two will take you to the starting point of the gondola, which leads up to the mountain range ski lifts and slopes.
Skiing in Megeve means 445 km of slopes in an exceptional setting that includes trails, forests, mountain pasture farms and sunny outdoor terraces strung along several massifs. A ski area adapted to families who will find gentle and reassuring slopes in Megeve that they can enjoy with their children.
Megeve is a village typical of the Haute-Savoie region that is sure to enchant you. With its unique history and heritage, the village has a “soul” that extends well beyond the standard images we have of this remarkable place. Representative of a native gastronomy revisited by star chefs, it’s a destination that’s alive year-round, with cultural and sports events marking the different seasons of local life.