About the property
- Villa2583 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Villa, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 6 people
Spacious modern villa with a stunning view of the Valinco Gulf. Three bedrooms overlooking the sea, nice volumes, and very beautiful infinity pool. Sleeps up to 6 people.
Here, the view reigns supreme. A breath-taking view of the Mediterranean from the pool, the living room, the kitchen, and the 3 bedrooms. The sky, the sea, and the 12x6 pool offer three shades of blue. The pool sits in front of an arched patio, which truly is an additional room. You will have your meals on the large table and relax in the outdoors sitting room all the while watching the sun set on the Valinco Gulf.
To emphasise this outstanding landscape, the indoors decoration is understated, but very comfortable and of a high quality. You will find spacious volumes with light tones, such as the spacious living room, with high ceilings and exposed beams. It is made up of two living areas: the large grey sitting room to relax and watch TV, and the small red sitting room to have a drink or read. In the same room, an impressive square table made of grey granite will welcome your family and friends, under a surprising baroque chandelier.
The adjoined kitchen is also very spacious and bright. And you will enjoy the stunning view even whilst washing the dishes! Perfectly equipped, it has a kitchen island, a large American-style fridge, and a wine cellar.
Three bedrooms are on the ground floor and open up on the terrace thanks to sliding French windows. They all have their own shower room with a nice tiled jet massaging shower, and closets. What can be better than looking at the sea from your bed?
The two other bedrooms are on the first floor and have a sun lounge terrace with deckchairs, and an en-suite shower room.
Please note that if you want to rent the house for 8 people only, the 5th bedroom will be closed.
The bed linens and bath towels are provided. The beds are made shortly before your arrival. Weekly housekeeping is included, as well as complete cleaning after your departure. We also have a few welcome attentions in store: you will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a welcome basket with a selection of teas and coffees in the kitchen….
The Valinco Gulf is renowned for its numerous fine sandy beaches between the Camopomoro and the Porto Pollo bays. You will be able to choose between the large beach with a water sports centre and secret coves.
Nested in the Gulf, Propriano is a lovely marina, where you will be able to go for a strong along the marina, where the main street is, with its many terraces of ice-cream makers and restaurants. There is something for everyone!
- The Terra Cotta: in this charming small restaurant on the marina, the boss’s brother provides fresh fish: red porgy, leerfish, phycis and other fish are prepared with great care.
- A curiosity: the Tempi Fà which means “the past” in Corsican… it is the period grocery-pub! You enter through the shop which has an original décor which imitates a village square; with a true local market (cooked meats, cheese, myrtle ine, etc.) and at the back of the shop you can taste all the produce in a small room.
- The gastronomy restaurant Le Lido: a spacious room facing the sea, a thoughtful welcome, a unique and very well though-out menu, and a modern and flavourful cuisine: the taste of Corsica, between sea and land…
You will also find many shops: clothes, accessories, jewelry… Propriano has it all!
Propriano’s geographical location is ideal to wander through the South of Corsica, halfway between Ajaccio and Bonifacio, you can have access to all the sites of the South of the island in no time.
Among the must-sees, we recommend:
- An afternoon in Sartène
- A breakfast and a short hike along the Tizzano coastline
- Campomoro’s Genoese tower and its lovely beach, its cliffs you can explore while kayaking or diving…
A week’s stay won’t be enough to fully enjoy the beauty of this small heaven on earth!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018