A real window onto the Mediterranean, this villa looks like an ocean liner slicing through the waves. The two terraces are the upper and lower decks of an ultra-modern boat designed for its passengers' comfort. Located on a private secure estate 6km north of the centre of Saint Maxime, in a great calm location five minutes' walk from the beach.
In the villa there is a place for each moment of the day - numerous relaxing spaces let you wake yourself up alone in front of the sea, or you can share a delicious foodie moment around one of the tables.
The refined decorated and quality furnishings contribute to the general wellbeing in a green environment filled with flowers.
The layout of the villa over two levels is great for two families to spend time together while keeping some independence. The lift also makes the villa accessible for people with reduced mobility.
• living space with a corner living room and a dining room with a sea view
• kitchen open onto the living space with all mod cons
• 110m2 terrace with a living room corner and dining room corner
• 40m2 master suite with a sea view, large double bed, and private bathroom and WC
• double bedroom with private shower room and WC
• 2nd full American kitchen, with seating area
• table for outdoor dining
• bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• twin bedroom
• shaded terrace with small tables
The heated pool is surrounded with a solarium with sun loungers and parasols. There is a barbecue available.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. Weekly housekeeping is included with the rental, along with cleaning on departure. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen.
NB: Our usual length of stay is 5 nights. However, we accept requests for 2 or 3 nights, depending on certain tariff conditions. For any request for less than 5 nights, we reserve the right to review the tariff conditions