Olive trees, complete tranquillity, cicadas, the bowling green… but also the fantastic view of the Mediterranean, the great pool, the joys of the beach (only 2km away) – this villa on the hills of Saint Maxime is the best of Provence and the Cote d’Azur.
This spacious farmhouse is on an 8-hectare terrain, and is modern, extremely comfortable, and secure, with a 6x12m heated pool, electric blinds, summer kitchen, and surveillance cameras. The furnishings are high quality and plentiful.
Eight guests can sleep comfortably in the four ensuite bedrooms, and the basement bedroom has space for two more.
· Living space with living and dining rooms, leading out to the pool and garden
· Kitchen with all mod cons
· Second summer dining room, covered and open to the pool, with Provencal decoration
· Kitchenette next to the summer dining room
· Double ensuite bedroom leading out to the pool and garden,
· Ensuite bedroom, leading out to a small private garden, with twin beds that can be converted into a double
· Twin ensuite bedroom with sea view
· Double ensuite bedroom with sea view
· Twin bedroom
· Shower room
· Illuminated bowling green, sea view
· Garden living room under a large parasol
· Large table for outdoor dining
· Two-car garage
· Laundry room
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. Weekly housekeeping is included with the rental, along with cleaning on departure. A gardener manages the pool and garden. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Additional services are available upon request.
NB: Our usual length of stay is 5 nights. However, we accept requests for 2 or 3 nights, depending on certain tariff conditions. For any request for less than 5 nights, we reserve the right to review the tariff conditions