This villa is one of those places that is bound to make an impression. Luxury isn't the right word here as there is nothing ostentatious, more that everything has a rare quality. Starting with the area - a unique location, in glorious nature, close to Le Tholonet and enjoying a sublime view of the Saint-Victoire Mountain.
As for the villa - mainly transparent walls, decoration that reflects the owners’ keen eye for art, as they collect beautiful furniture and objets d’art, an exceptional standard of living thanks to the equilibrium of the spaces as well as the quality of the furnishings and materials used.
All the rooms except one bedroom on the first floor, lead directly outside via a door or large bay windows.
The communal spaces let you live as well outdoors as in, and include:
- a huge covered terrace with summer living room and dining room
- a large living space with an elegant red and grey living room, dining room alongside and open-plan kitchen separated by a counter
- TV and reading room, cosy and sophisticated
- Home cinema, paradise for children…
The sleeping quarters, with six bedrooms and five bathrooms has:
- behind the living room:
• master suite with queen-size bed and bathroom
• bedroom/office with a double bed
• bathroom with a bath
- on the other side of the house:
• bedroom with queen-size bed with a very original ensuite bathroom
• bedroom with queen-size bed
• twin bedroom
• bathroom with bath shared between the two rooms
- on the first floor
• double bedroom with bathroom
The exterior is an idyllic environment, between wild nature and an English garden, not overlooked, and with a 14x7m heated pool further down from the house.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. Weekly housekeeping is included with the rental, along with cleaning on departure. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.