About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Terraced house with 3 bedrooms 400m from the beach.
La casa peretto is a house made of granite, built in the 2nd half of the nineteenth to Campomoro, quiet village at the end of the Gulf of Valinco. Come here to exchange the cars against the cows and cicadas!
The house is terraced, and is located 400m from the beach. It is reached by a dirt track, private, 200m.
It consists, on the ground floor, a large living room with fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, electric stove with ceramic hob, microwave ....), open on a terrace (16m2) and the garden. Everything is natural, look no automatic watering.
1st floor, 3 bedrooms from 12 to 18m2 can accommodate up to 7 people:
- 1 room with a 140cm
- 1 bedroom with three single beds
- 1 room with a 160cm
The bathroom with shower, sink and toilet is also upstairs.
A small terrace and staircase allow exit from the first floor to the rear of the house.
Note: as you can see from the pictures, the staircase to get upstairs is a little steep.
Now, and this is perhaps the most important, let's talk about Campomoro
- small fishing village, famous for its sandy beach and its Genoese tower.
- on-site activities: scuba diving (see the club Torra diving), beach, hiking along the coast * fully preserved.
- shops on site: 2 grocery stores (including 1 with the press), 1 post office, the first supermarket is 20km.
- catering on site: 4 restaurants (the seagull, U spuntinu, the surf, the bar friends), 1 bar (Gulf), 1 snack (the Ancura).
* The coastline of Campomoro with Tizzano was bought by the Coastal Conservatory, and is completely preserved. A recent tourist guide describes this space as well: "if you want to give up all contact with civilization, a path to the end of the village you can reach the creeks of Aguglia and Delferro".
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 3, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Genoese tower with permanent exhibition on barabaresques.
http: // www. lacorsedesorigines. com / Heritage-cultural / EXHIBITION Barbary
Departmental Museum of Prehistory - Sartène
http: // www. lacorsedesorigines. com / Heritage-cultural / MUSEUM-OF-DEPARTEMENTAL-PREHISTORY AND ARCHEOLOGY-D
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
En juillet/Août, les locations sont exclusivement du samedi au samedi.