About the property
- Studio215 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Comfortable studio, quiet, equipped with various products (wine, water, coffee, etc.)
Condor The villa consists of five apartments intended for customers who wish to relax and looking for a quiet environment.
For this reason children under 12 are not welcome outside of July and August.
To increase your comfort we equip your apartment with what you need so that you do not have to run immediately to the supermarket is: a bottle of wine and water, 2 beers, coffee, tea, herbal tea, oil , vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar, crackers, jam, crackers, towels, shampoo, kleenex, shower gel, hand soap, body milk.
The villa has a gym and two swimming pools (one heated 15 meters long) for exclusive use of guests.
The apartment (20m2) is a studio composed of a lounge / kitchen and an alcove containing a bed (135 x 200) and a bathroom.
The studio has air conditioning, a TV and a loggia extending the terrace with beautiful sea view.
The Condor villa is located in the municipality of Benissa, along the coastal road between Moraira (5 km) and Calpe (8 km) at 126 km south of Valencia airport and 93 km north of the airport Alicante. It is located in a residential area between Avenida de la Marina and the Carrer Hortolà. In 3 minutes walk you reach the lovely beach "Cala Advocat." There are also the Restaurant "La Paillotte" and "The Xiringuito Erico."
Condor of the Villa can enjoy a splendid view of the sea and on the remarkable Peñon de Ifach. The wonderful hinterland invites d'impressionnantes excursions. Restaurants, supermarkets, banks, pharmacies and doctors are nearby. The small sandy beaches between Calpe and Moraira are easy to reach and offer many leisure activities such as diving, surfing, jet skiing, boat rental. Golf courses, riding stables and tennis courts complete many activities as possible.
For lovers of walks that initially aware of the Condor villa you can reach the coastal path, very well maintained, which leads you along small creeks and offers stunning sea views.
In the evening you can spend memorable moments to enjoy local specialties in countless restaurants.
Bed linen and towels changed once a week.
Internet access Wi-Fi.
The two outdoor pools are private (4. 5 x 5 m and 6. 3. 3 x 15 m) and the largest heated.
Use of fitness.
The apartments are non smoking (smoking on the terraces is of course allowed).
For hygiene reasons dogs are not accepted.
Pool towels are provided but not beach towels.
There is no restaurant service.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, italian, dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 13, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
For stays of over 7 nights, an intermediate cleaning is done without additional cost.
Additional information about rental rates
Pour les séjours en basse saison les réductions suivantes s'appliquent: 8 à 14 nuits: 10% sur la totalité des nuitées 15 à 22 nuits: 20% sur la totalité des nuitées 23 à 30 nuits: 30% sur la totalité des nuitées Au delà de 30 nuits 35 % sur la totalité des nuitées Pour toutes les autres saisons les réductions suivantes s'appliquent: A partir de 15 nuits: 10% A partir de 30 nuits: 20%