Nice 29sqm cocoon located in the heart of the 6th arrondissement, close to the vibrant Latin Quarter and the romantic Jardin du Luxembourg.
Located on the 1st floor of a typical Parisian building, it offers all the comforts of home. The shabby-chic decor, the exposed beams and the beautiful parquet floor give the studio its romantic atmosphere. It can comfortably accommodate up to 2 travelers, it is ideal for romantic getaways.
On your next love voyage to the city of lights, I invite you to stay in this cute Parisian cocoon.
Well equipped, you will appreciate the comfort and amenities the studio has to offer. With a maximum capacity of 2 guests, it offers the following features:
- A cosy and beautiful living room, facing a calm courtyard, fitted with a sofa bed, ideal for 2, a flat screen TV and storage room. You will also have at your disposal a dining table with 4 high chairs.
- A well equipped, open kitchen to the living room, with all the necessary for you to prepare your candle light dinners: cooktop, microwave, oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine and kitchen utensils.
- A well kept and clean bathroom fitted with a large shower, sink, towel drying rack and toilets.
For your comfort you will also have at your disposal a dehumidifier, as well as an iron and ironing table. The double-glazed windows offer additional tranquility.
We also provide pristine bed linen, soft towels, vanity kits and some coffee caps.
## Access to housing
The studio is located on the 1st floor, only accessible by stairs. You will be given one set of keys on your arrival.
IMPORTANT: check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is at last at 11am.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
The 6th arrondissement is one of the most popular quarters in Paris. It is home of several historical and touristic attractions such as: Saint-Germain-des-Prés et le jardin du Luxembourg, where you will find de Senat.
You will be living like a true Parisian, in the most central area of the capital, at a short walking distance from the most famous attractions: Jardin du Luxembourg, Musée du Luxembourg, Panthéon, Théâtre de l'Odéon, Eglise Saint-Sulpice, Eglise de Saint Germain des Près, Institut de France et Monnaie de Paris.
The 5th arrondissement is just around the corner and you will find here other places of great interest such as the Latin Quarter; the lively rue Mouffetard, l'Université de la Sorbonne, to name a few.
You will be at a short walking distance from:
- Jardin du Luxembourg 1 minute
- Musée du Luxembourg 1 minute
- Théâtre de l'Odéon 2 minutes
- Panthéon 5 minutes
- Latin Quarter 7 minutes
- Rue Mouffetard 12 minutes
- Cathédrale Notre Dame de Paris 15 minutes
- Sainte Chapelle et Conciergerie 15 minutes
- Pont des Arts 17 minutes
The neighborhood is easily accessible by public transportation:
The RER B, Luxembourg stop, takes you directly to Charles de Gaulle airport.
Metro line 10, Cluny - La Sorbonne stop, is located at about 5 minutes from the apartment.
There are also several bus stops close by: 82, 84, 89.
ATTENTION: the apartment will become a long-term rental, thus visits to the apartment by future tenants may occur at any given moment. You will be always contacted before each visit to the apartment.