Welcome to this pleasant villa of 95 m2 with wifi, a courtyard, a large terrace and a private garden.
The house can accommodate up to 6 people and a child under 3 years is located in the Luberon Regional Park 30 kms from Avignon in a quiet area near all shops.
This dwelling includes:
- A large living room very illuminated by a large bay window with a nice lounge area / TV and a dining room. This room has air conditioning and communicates on the terrace and garden.
- A fitted kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge / freezer, hob, oven and coffee maker. It is open to the living room with access to the terrace.
- A cellar with cupboards, the washing machine, the vacuum cleaner and the steam generator.
- A bedroom with a double bed 160 x 190 and a wardrobe.
- A bedroom with a dresser and 2 single beds can be combined into a double bed of 160 x 200.
- A bedroom with a bed 140 x 190 and a storage cupboard.
- A bathroom with bath.
- An independent WC equipped with a basin.
- A large terrace with not overlooked deckchairs for your relaxation, a SPA, 'a garden furniture and electric barbecue for your meals outside.
- The terrace with its pergola is covered in hot season.
- A pleasant garden to rest there, inhabited by 2 rabbits dwarf, a chicken and our cat.
For leisure, the area offers many activities:
-The Hiking and biking in the Luberon and Vaucluse mountains
-The Bicycle path with a bicycle path 40 kms linking campaign Robion and Cereste which runs past the property. can hire bicycles nearby.
-The Canoeing 8 kms from Fontaine de Vaucluse;
-The Indoor pools or outdoor 10 kms.
To visit :
-The most beautiful villages like: Gordes, Joucas, Roussillon, Ménerbes, Oppède the old, Bonnieux, Fontaine de Vaucluse with its resurgence etc ...
-The lavender museum, the Bories village, the Sénanque Abbey, the ochres of Roussillon, the colorado de Rustrel, the Palais des Papes and the St Bénézet bridge in Avignon, the leases of Provence etc ...
To do :
-The Markets and flea markets in Isle sur la Sorgue every Sunday morning.
-The Farmer's market with local producers in Coustellet Wednesday evening and Sunday morning.
-A Tour through the Mont Ventoux, the Albion plateau and the Venaissin County will fill your holiday.
During your stay, you will have at your disposal all household products and products for the dishwasher and the toilet.
The linen is provided (sheets and towels),
You can contact me for any other information at:
06 12 55 35 47