4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths--Sleeps 16
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 2:30 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Nice large house perfect parties with many guests with a lot of beds and sleeping areas. Beautiful location and very straightforward check-in/out process. Highly recommended.
Very active construction site
We were lied to from the beginning.
My question to the owner before booking: "one last question. The back yard isn't under construction yet right?"
Her response: "Not at all. They are being very neat about it. You wont even see the construction when you are sitting on the deck."
On the contrary, the front yard and driveway area had 8 foot holes with two tractors. the back yard was a complete construction zone. Not only that but the only full day that we had at the property was an "active construction zone" with 10+ workers using heavy machinery, yelling etc all day. We literally had to leave the house and go somewhere else. We didn't feel safe even letting the kids outside and definitely couldn't go out to the lake.
I explained this to the owner and she said we were welcome to leave and we wouldn't be charged for the next day.. which was our check out day anyway.
I never lied to you, you are the one who is not being truthful. I never said that the backyard was not under construction. Of course, it was, I'm building a pool that has a completion date of March 1st. You knew this. You paid a very low rate for my home for 2 nights because of the pool construction. I fully disclosed the pool construction not only on Homeaway but also to you on the phone. You emailed me on Saturday morning at 11:37 after checking in on Friday afternoon. You told me that there were workers at my home and you didn't feel comfortable letting your children outside. I told you that if you would like to leave immediately, I would be happy to refund your money. You never emailed me back and chose not to leave.
Well-equipped gorgeous home
We stayed at Villa Soleil and thoroughly enjoyed the views and the beautiful home. Inside we had everything we could possibly need. We even had 2 of each appliance in the amazing kitchen. The ping-pong table, the foosball table and the chess set were enjoyed by all. We did have a small glitch that should be sorted out soon enough. Because the pool is being built, the grounds are very much under construction, so we were not able to let the kids run around in the front or back yard. Otherwise, our stay was so pleasant. We also used the private chef recommended by the property and we were not disappointed! His food was AMAZING. He took care of every detail, provided way more food that expected and cleaned everything up for us. We would certainly love to revisit this home once it's complete and plan to call on Chef Tim from Chef in the House Catering again! Thank you Jackie!
A Family Fun Thanksgiving!
We had a really awesome second Thanksgiving family reunion at this home. All the good things that I had imagined did happen.
The house is definitely upgraded from 7 years ago and we enjoyed every minute there. We chose this home again for the indoor games it provides. A perfect catalyst for our family.
The home is also perfectly designed for all kinds of weather conditions where multiple activities can occur in one large space. It was cold and dreary out there for 2 days. We are not boat people but the view from the deck and the indoor fun was important.
The kitchen was abuzz with our enthusiastic cooks. The 2 dish washers and ovens were a bonus. The indoor space kept our 3 year old grand niece occupied, happy and interested in what was going on among the adults. The indoor games fueled our fierce family competitiveness along with board games and singing.
The layout of the bedrooms was perfect and afforded privacy for those who needed quiet. The deck is lovely. Unfortunately no sunset or star gazing this visit! Look forward to the pool and jacuzzi in the future.
Finally the house has a lot of supplies. But we wish there was a supply of aluminum foil, which we forgot to bring. Also the daily rate listed is definitely not a correct estimate. We were charged way more. Additional explanation for additional charges should be stated online.
Thanks Jacqui for a lovely stay.
Mariam I am so happy that you enjoyed my home for a second time. The additional charge is the HomeAway service fee and not an additional fee that I charge. Thank you for leaving my home in such pristine condition. Hope you come back when the swimming pool and fire pit is finished!!
Perfect location with breathtaking views , especially in the mornings when watching the sun rise. House is fully equipped and kids could not have enjoyed the pool table/ping pong table/fooze ball table more! the host was always available - we will be back!
Thank you, Vian! I'm so happy you and your family enjoyed my home! I hope you and your family come back.
We enjoyed our stay very much. Couldn’t have picked a better place to stay in Austin. Thank u so much for have us..
Thank you so much for coming! I appreciate you choosing my home for your get-together.
• Lowes Market 5.2 mi
• Oskis Food Store 5.3 mi
• CVS Pharmacy 5.2 mi
• Texaco (Fishing Bait and Tackle) 4.8 mi
• Walmart Superstore 16.2 mi
• H-E-B Cedar Park 16.7 mi
• Costco Wholesale 17.1 mi
• Lago Liquor 5.1 mi
• Lakeside Wine & Spirits 5.2 mi
• Arkansas Bend Park 5.0 mi
• The Grille at Highland Lakes 4.1 mi
• The Gnarly Gar 7.1 (Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 7.1 mi
• Flat Creek Estate Winery & Restaurant 15.1 mi
• Maria’s Bar & Grill 5.2 mi
• Starbucks 5.1 mi
• Copperhead Grill 3.5 mi
• Kuxtal Coffee and Tea 3.4 mi
• Tutta Italiana 3.7 mi
• Bakers Brisket Co 4.8 mi
• Casa Mexico 5.1 mi
• Deedee’s Tacos & More 5.1 mi
• Domino’s Pizza 5.2 mi
• Broc’s Italian Market & Café 5.2 mi
• Sonic Drive-In 5.3 mi
• Subway 5.2 mi
• Azul Cantina (Waterfront) 5.2 mi
• J&J BBQ & Burgers 5.1 mi
• Sushi Fever 17 mi (The BEST sushi!)
• Wok N Grill 5.1 mi
• Rounders Pizzeria 8.9 mi
• Rumi’s Tavern 9.1 mi
• Quetzal Tex-Mex 9.2 mi
• Shack 512 (Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 22.6 mi
• The Oasis on Lake Travis (Waterfront) 24.1 mi
• Beachside Billy’s (Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 24.7 mi
• Lucy’s Friend Chicken 29.6 mi
• Sundancer Grill (Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 31.8 mi
• Emerald Point Bar and Grill (Formally Carlos & Charlie's Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 32 mi
• Travis Restaurant 36 mi
Personal Chef/Grocery Stocking:
• Chef In the House – Tim McClellan 512-230-2433
• Pronto Restaurant & Grocery Delivery 512-348-8192
• Arkansas Bend Park 5 mi
• Veterans Memorial Park 15.3 mi
• Cypress Creek 21.3 mi
• Hippie Hollow 24.7 mi
• Windy Point Park 25.7 mi
• Lake Austin 30.1 mi
• Zilker Park 38.4 mi
• Hamilton Pool Preserve 49.8 mi
• Pace Bend Park 60.5 mi
• Lake Travis Zipline Adventures 23.2 mi
• Volente Beach Resort & Waterpark 24.8 mi
• Liquid Thrillz 7.1 mi
• Lago Vista Boat Rentals 5.8 mi
• Resort Ranch Marina 512-333-0620
• Lake Travis Fishing Guide 512-773-7401
• Viking Ship & Kayak Rentals 512-947-4747
• Briarcliff Marina Boat & Wave Runner Rentals 44.7 mi
• Lakeline Mall 19.6 mi
• Arboretum at Great Hills Mall 28.1 mi
• The Domain 31.6
• The Shops at Galleria 34 mi
• Barton Creek Square Mall 39.1
• Highland Lakes Golf Club 4.4
• Lago Vista Golf Course 4.4
• River Place Country Club 25.6 mi
• Austin Country Club 31.4
• Lakeway Country Club 35.2
• Falconhead Golf Club 35.8
• Barton Creek Country Club 36.8 mi
• Baylor Scott and White Clinic- Cedar Park 16.9 mi
• Flat Creek Estate Winery & Restaurant 15.1 mi
• Bent Oak Winery 28.3 mi
• El Gaucho Winery 41.3 mi
• Stone House Vineyard 53.1 mi
• Lake Austin Spa Resort 31.0 mi
• The Spa at Lakeway Resort 36.0 mi
• Balcones Canyonlands 12 mi
• Hidden Falls Adventure Park with dirt bikes, 4x4's, ATV's 26.5 mi
• Texas Paintball 12 mi
• University of Texas at Austin 37.6 mi
• Bullock Texas State History Museum 37.9 mi
• Texas State Capital 38.4 mi
• Sixth Street Historic District 38.5 mi
• South Congress (SoCo) 44.1 mi