Beautiful farmhouse in stone, with pool in the heart of the Ardèche countryside
The farmhouse La Glycine is open all year. Located in La Sarrazine, charming hamlet of Berrias-et-Casteljau, surrounded by vineyards and olive trees (about 10 km of Vans and 20 km from Vallon Pont d'Arc)
This cottage is ideally situated in southern Ardèche, halfway of the Ardèche Gorge and the Cevennes (Les Vans)
typical house Ardèche in local stone. You will appreciate the calm, the comfort and the charm of this beautiful stone house, raised on vaulted cellar, restored in 2015/2016, and all equipped
Sleeps 8 people and possible up to 10 people
* On the ground floor, a pretty vaulted room converted into a bedroom (BZ sofa) and summer kitchen, open from May to September
* Level 1: a fully equipped kitchen dining room (oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, toaster, coffee maker, Tassimo coffee machine, kettle, a living room with Flat screen TV, HiFi, a bedroom (1 bed 140), a bathroom with shower and toilet
* Level 2: 2 large bedrooms (with 1 bed of 140 and 1 bed of 90 and more), a bathroom with WC.
All linens are new and the rooms with storage
* A beautiful courtyard, a terrace (garden furniture, sunbathing and barbecue) in the shade under the wisteria.
* Cellar, washing machine, iron and ironing board.
* A beautiful enclosed garden
* An above wooden floor (private), sunbathing. The pool is usually open from 1 June to 15 September, weather
* Very nice view of the surrounding countryside
* Providing free baby equipment on request (cot, high chair and bath)
* Optional paid service (on request): cleaning / housekeeping
Near Wood Païolive Valley Chassezac, Cèze Valley Orgnac grotto Cocalière, Ardèche Gorges, Restitution space Grotto Adorned Pont d'Arc, called Chauvet Cave (classified UNESCO), Vallon Pont d'Arc, Ruoms, Les Vans.
Nimes, Avignon, Gard Bridge are also nearby and the Mediterranean only 2 hours by road.
Many leisure activities that will delight nature lovers and sports (canoeing, hiking, climbing, horse riding, mountain biking, caving ...) and beautiful swimming. (Just 7 km)