This charming cottage of 70m2 with cozy atmosphere / cocoon will not leave you indifferent.
It includes a large bedroom and a very comfortable convertible sofa.
Upstairs a bathroom with walk-in shower, sink with two basins and separate WC. A small dressing. A terrace adjoining the room with jacuzzi and relaxation area. A large living / dining room. A fully equipped kitchen with a large work plan.
A terrace on the ground floor will host your lunches and dinners.
The cocoon was entirely furnished by Kévin who created all the fittings, furniture and lighting. Everything in an industrial / vintage spirit.
Come quickly discover this little gem.
Capacity: 4 people
Ideal for couples wanting to spend a relaxing stay
Benefits included in the rental amount:
• Two TVs (one in the living room and another in the bedroom)
• Air conditioner
• Complete kitchen (oven, three ceramic hotplates, toaster, kettle, microwave oven, Senseo coffee pod machine ...),
• A 160 * 190 bed
• Sofa bed in the living room
• Shower room with large shower and washbasin with two sinks
• Two separate toilets (one upstairs and one downstairs)
• Wifi internet
• PS3 console + games
• Private parking space in the property secured by a gate to digicode
• Terrace on the ground floor with barbecue
• Pool access
Other services :
• Child's bed and high chair
• Sheet and towel rental
• Homemade breakfasts
• Table d'hôtes
Benefits that you will find in the room common to the lodgings of our property:
• Training bike
• Library with books and comics
• Video game console + games
• Board Games
• First aid cabinet
Services in the immediate vicinity:
• Restaurants "Café du Cours", "Restaurant Les Dentelles" in Vacqueyras same
• General food trade "Vival" and butcher
• Bus stations
• Post office
• Many vaults
Many hiking or biking are possible in the area, beautiful small villages of Vaucluse to discover and wine tasting of the region.
Low season, from September to June: 550 € per week
High season, July and August 690 € per week