Sleeps 8...hot tub...fireplace...two decks...spectacular views...beach access...high-speed wireless internet...and more...
Fitch Mountain Lookout is a fantastic 2000 square foot vacation home perched on the south side (the sunny side!) of Fitch Mountain in Healdsburg. We have a full kitchen, three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a double-sized living room, a dining room, an office area, and two decks. Enjoy outdoor dining on the main deck beside the kitchen, or relax in the hot tub on the second deck. All rooms have spectacular views over the Russian River valley.
We are 2 miles (5 minute drive) from the Healdsburg town square. We are a few minutes walk to the river and a semi-private beach for swimming. We are located in a beautiful rural neighborhood and frequently see deer, eagles, and osprey from the decks.
The double-sized living room features a 12-foot picture window that provides a spectacular view of the valley. The living room has cathedral ceilings, a gas fireplace, and ample room for relaxing and entertaining. We provide a widescreen TV with basic cable, a home theater surround sound system, and a DVD/MP3/CD player. You can connect your MP3 player or laptop player directly to the home theater system for great sounding music. Warm by the fire on one of the two leather LA-Z-BOY recliners or enjoy the view from the sofa in front of the large picture window.
• Double-sized living room with cathedral ceilings
• Huge picture window
• Gas fireplace
• Cable TV
• Surround sound system
• DVD/CD/MP3 player
• Books, board games
• Ceiling fan
The fully-equipped kitchen and dining room adjoin the living room to create a wonderfully bright and open space for entertaining. French doors lead from the kitchen onto the upper deck which has a large gas BBQ and dining furniture for 8 guests.
• Gas stove/oven
• Plumbed water filter
• French press Bodems, automatic coffee maker (with filters), blender, toaster
• Sharp gourmet kitchen knives
• Cookware and utensils
• French doors to upper deck with BBQ and patio table
• Sleeps 8
• Main bedroom - queen bed
• Green room - double bed
• Leaf room - queen bed
• Living room - double futon
MAIN BEDROOM: The large, bright main bedroom is perched above the living room. It has a pillow-top queen bed, cathedral ceilings, and a stunning valley-view bay window. It also has two comfortable armchairs for reading, a writing desk, and speakers for for use with MP3 player or Laptop. Window air conditioner. Ceiling fan.
GREEN ROOM: This comfortable room has a double bed with a pillow-top mattress. Wake up to the valley view and step through the patio doors onto the lower deck with the hot tub and bistro table. Also equipped with speakers for for use with MP3 player or Laptop. Ceiling fan.
LEAF ROOM: This inviting suite has a charming platform queen bed. Relax with a book on the sofa or step through the patio doors onto the lower deck with the hot tub and bistro table. Also equipped with speakers for for use with MP3 player or Laptop. Ceiling fan.
• Green bathroom - shower
• Yellow bathroom - shower/tub combination (with a view if you are over 5'7').
• High-speed WiFi Internet accessible throughout house
• Large, functional desk
• Guest library
• Clothes washer and dryer
• Upper deck: large gas BBQ, patio tables and chairs, seats 8. Access the upper deck from both the kitchen and the living room.
• Lower Deck: Hot tub, breakfast table, and views of the valley. Deer regularly walk right past this deck. The deck is directly accessible from the lower bedrooms.
• Window air conditioner in main bedroom
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living room
• Portable fans
• Child play pen with bassinet
• Ironing board, iron
• Hair dryer
• Local telephone
• Parking for four small cars or three large cars
• 5 min drive to plaza
• 3 min drive to Healdsburg golf course
• 5 min walk to beach: The beach that you can see from the house is a few minutes walk away. A second beach is a 10-15 minute walk upstream. The current runs from the far beach back to the beach at the house - perfect for floating back to the house in an inner tube!
POLICIES (In compliance with Sonoma County Regulations)
• The maximum number of overnight guests (excluding children under 3) is 8.
• Parking for 4 small cars or 3 large cars.
• Quiet hours are 10pm to 7am.
• The hot tub and decks may not be used between 10pm and 7am.
• No outdoor amplified sound (radio, music etc) at any time.
• No one other than registered guests may be on the property without prior written approval.
• Non-overnight guests may not be on the property during quiet hours.
• No smoking anywhere on the property, indoors or outdoors.
• No open flames or candles anywhere on the property, indoors or outdoors.
• The person renting this home must be a responsible adult of at least 25 yrs of age, and must be one of the overnight guests for the entire rental period.
• Transient Occupancy Tax number 551N
• Vacation Rental Permit Number ZPE11-0207