At the heart of the Aude, Cathar Country, at the foot of the Black Mountain, 1 hour from Toulouse, 45 minutes from the beaches and 15 minutes from the city of Carcassonne, discover the charms of a Mediterranean village, Caunes Minervois: its Romanesque abbey, its marble quarries, its medieval streets and mansions, hiking and mountain biking, the discovery of Notre Dame du Cros with many climbing walls and its art of good living.
Nearby, the giant chasm Cabrespine, castles Lastours, the olive mill Oulibo, the Canal du Midi and cruises, the city of Carcassonne, the village of Minerve with its gorges and muscat, the Cathar castles and bathing Minerva 5 km .... the discovery of Romanesque art: the rotunda of Rieux, the abbey of Lagrasse and Fontfroide ....
In a large space and a pleasant environment, this stone village house includes:
- Ground floor: kitchen, living room with fireplace and TV, living room with sofa bed and desk (internet)
- on the floor: 3 ample rooms, room of water and TOILET, a dressing.
- possibility to accommodate 6 to 8 people.
- annex: laundry, WC and games room: baby foot ...
- a large space at the back. (Bikes are available).
- A tennis court and petanque 200 ml and pool 5 km (bathing Minerva)
- Perfect location for access to shops and services.