The house is less than 25 minutes from the park and ride the Butinière-Lormont (Bordeaux tramway) and Saint-Emilion.
The accommodation is composed of
- a large living room of 60m2 very bright, heart of the life of the house (sitting area with sofa, chaise longue, armchairs, large coffee table, dining area, home theater 8. 1 with 230 cm roll-up screen, closed hearth insert, 2 seater hammock that can be deployed in the seating area)
- fully equipped kitchen (fridge-freezer, electric oven, microwave, induction & gas hob, dishwasher, reverse osmosis filtered water, Nespresso machine, traditional coffee maker, electric juicer)
- dishes and cooking utensils: organic condiments (olive oil, salt, spices, vinegar), organic sugar, tea, herbal teas, tea towels, stretch film, aluminum foil, garbage bags
- office area with 1 office chair
- a bedroom 11 m2 with large double bed 180x200cm configurable 2 beds 90x200cm, a large dressing room, and an alcove for a cot
- a room 9 m2 with new bed 160x200cm configurable in 2 beds 80cmx200cm, and office
- a mezzanine 12 m2 above the lounge area with 1 double bed 160x200cm
- a bathroom with sink and bathtub and dryer A +++
- a toilet with sink
- A storeroom with A +++ top-loading washing machine
The raised garden (cherry tree, fig tree, pear tree) is 1000m2.
The large terrace is exposed to the side fresh Northeast, with wooden garden table and 6 180x110cm wood and metal chairs.
The linen is provided (cloth-covers, duvets, duvet covers, pillows, pillow cases, towels) as well as toilet paper and paper towels.