Between tranquillity and dynamism, you will be able to fully enjoy the comfort and the peace of the apartment but also the very lively district, in the center of the capital and close to many of Paris' main attractions!
It is a 85sqm apartment composed of two bedrooms, located in the 2nd arrondissement, close to many shops and public transport!
Fully equipped, functional and perfect for a maximum of 5 guests, it is a perfect place for a family, a group of friends or business travelers.
## The accommodation
You will be welcomed in a charming and spacious 85 sqm apartment located in the 2nd arrondissement. Very lively district, in the heart of the capital, you will greatly appreciate its location as well as the comfort and the amentites of the apartment.
Spacious, bright and especially very quiet, it is suitable for all those who love travelling, and wishing to rest after a long day of sightseeing. It is perfect for business travelers, families, groups of friends...
It offers the following features:
- A spacious living room with a spacious and confortable coner sofa, a work sapce fitted with a desk for a laptop, a piano for the virtuosos and windows facing the quiet courtyard.
- A spacious kitchen equipped with a cooktop, microwave, oven, fridge, a coffee machine and kitchen utensils. You will also have at disposal a dining table for 4 people.
- A first bedroom, with window, facing the courtyard, fitted with a very comfortable double bed and storage room.
- A second bedroom with a double bed and storage room (no window).
- A clean and well kept bathroom fitted with a shower cubicle, a washbasin and toilet.
You will have at your disposal: an extra single bed, a tumble-dryer, a hairdryer and storage spaces.
We provide good quality towels, bedsheets and vanity kits. Naturally, the WiFi is accessible and free!
## Access to housing
The apartment is located on the 1st floor, accessible by stairs only. You will be given one set of keys on your arrival.
IMPORTANT: check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is by 11am latest.
On arrival you will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your stay with us pleasant and relaxing. We will assist with ensuring you have the keys to the apartment, fresh clean high quality towels and hotel quality linen, professional cleaning and any further assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
The geographical heart of Paris, a sector in the very restricted dimensions but endowed with a multitude of magnificent attractions such as the Musée du Louvre and its gardens as well as the Garden of the Tuileries, the Place Vendôme, the Palais Royal, the Comédie-Française, the Halles, and a great number of churches and mansions of the classical period. The former economic heart of the city, the 2nd arrondissement always shelters the Bourse, as well as Place of Victoire, the Opéra Comique, the Théâtre des Variétés, the Passage des Panoramas and the Théâtre des Bouffes among others.
You will be:
- 15 minutes by foot from the Opéra Garnier and the Grands Magasins
- 10 minutes by foot from the Halles (mall)
- 15 minutes walking from the Place de la République
- 15 minutes by metro from the Champs Élysées
- 20 minutes by metro form the Trocadéro
The closest metro stations are: Grands Boulevards or Bonne Nouvelle (lines 8 and 9), 3 minutes walking from the apartment.
The closest bus are: lines 20 and 39 (Sentier), 3 minutes by foot from the flat.