This luxurious stunning waterfront estate with 220 feet of ocean frontage offers all you need for a luxurious, relaxing seaside vacation. Spectacular ocean views from every room. Enjoy barbecuing by the heated, self-cleaning, pool . The 2 rotunda decks overlooking the pool and the ocean are beautifully furnished; a perfect spot for relaxing or an al fresco meal. Once inside you will find an elegant and tastefully furnished home. The gourmet kitchen has multiple islands and work stations with granite counter tops and high end appliances including double ovens, multiple dishwashers, oversized refrigerator and more. The kitchen is designed for entertaining on a grand scale. The family room is open to the kitchen & breakfast room & has a 13 foot fireplace along with 5 other fireplaces. Additionally, the first level offers a dining room, living room and office all with water views. The second level has 2 guest rooms each with a queen bed. There are 2 master suites both with a double sided fireplace, sitting room and luxury bath. The third level offers a sitting area, 2 bedrooms with queen beds (2 with children's day beds) and 1 bath. The baths offer European spa treatment with steam, aroma therapy, Chroma therapy with the latest in spa relaxation. Each aspect of this seaside estate is luxurious and impeccably designed and can handle a large get together while providing a quiet place to just relax and read a book. Breathtaking views abound.
This new, beautifully designed and furnished home offers all required for a luxurious seaside vacation. From coffee in the morning or a sunset dinner on the rotunda deck overlooking the ocean to a midnight swim in the heated pool, all these favorite vacation activities and more are at your fingertips.
York Harbor, though away from it all in feeling is just minutes from:
1. Long days at the beach; some complete with amusements, playground, and candy shops while others are just a stretch of beautiful beaches of sand, water and sun.
2. World class dining or a casual lobster dinner while looking out at the ocean.
3. Outlet shopping. Many famous name designers and shops are represented from Coach to the Gap making this a perfect spot for a day of shopping.
4. An outing to Ogunquit (just 15 minutes north) for walking the 1.5 mile Marginal Way, dinner in Perkins Cove, a day at the 3 mile long white sand beach or an evening of theater at the Ogunquit Playhouse.
5. Golf, horseback riding, day camps for the kids, or a day trip to Boston (1 hour away).
With request prior to your vacation, we can offer many extras. We can, for example, assist with babysitting services, midweek or daily cleaning, a private chef and in home massage therapy. These services are not included in the rental fee. Please inquire about rates and availability