Here is a description of the house and its surroundings:
prepared surface with gravel to accommodate a car inside (sliding gate). Possibility to park other cars outside, parking spaces arranged in the street.
- 1 bedroom with 140x190 bed and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and basin
- 1 living-dining room with 140x190 sofa bed and windows overlooking the garden with views garrigue
- 1 fitted kitchen (American fridge / freezer, induction hob, oven, microwave, Nespresso machine, kettle, electric juicer, toaster, dishwasher, etc.) with worktop / center island
- 1 WC
- 1 garage with washing machine and dryer
- 1 bedroom with double bed (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) room with single bed 90X190
- 1 bedroom with cot
- Bathroom with bath and double washbasin + 1 WC
Note: the rooms are large (12m²) therefore can add mattresses in the rooms for additional beds
- Terrace with gray aluminum table for 6/8 people + 6 chairs
- A metal table for 4 4 chairs
- 1 barbecue
- 1 plancha
- 1 swimming pool above-ground wooden 5m x 3m x 2m with 1. Secure scale for children
- 1 trampoline and two swings (including a baby seat)
Charming village in the heart of the scrubland.
A 500m walk from the village center with its many shops: newsagent open 7/7, 7/7 hour convenience store, bakery bakery, butcher, pizzeria, florist, pharmacy, ...
Tennis courts, football stadium, children's park within 500m of the house.
Supermarkets 7km Castries (Casino and Lidl), 8km Sommières (Intermarché) and E. Leclerc hypermarket 12km St Aunes.
HAVE TO DO
- Beaches within 30 mins (30 km from Carnon, Palavas-les-Flots, La Grande-Motte)
- Rivers within 15mins
- Montpellier 25km
- Mauguio 15km (lovely market every Sunday morning)
- Sommières 9km (famous Saturday market + night markets in summer)
- Nimes 40km
baby equipment available on request (changing table, high chair, cot, etc.).
Several bus to Montpellier in the village, as well as shuttles to the tram lines (in Castelnau le lez)
Motorway access in Baillargues (about 10 minutes)
More pictures and information on request.