Beautiful country house on 76 pristine acres in the catskill mountains..4 bedrooms with master suite and jacuzzi tub large living room with wood burning fireplace, eat in kitchen, laundry room..Enjoy hiking, snowshoeing in the winter, x-c ski...beautiful views ...come up to relax and unwind and only 2 hours to the GW bridge. Just a few minutes to Roscoe and Livingston Manor where you'll find shopping and restaurants and a short ride to the Resorts World casino and soon to open water park!!
You ask what's to do in Roscoe & Livingston Manor?? Here's a long short list1.State parks at mongaup pond, little pond or Big pond fishing,boating, kayaking or ice fishing
2. Roscoe beer company, Prohibition Distillery and Catskill brewery in the Manor
3.Roscoe is known as Trout Town USA ..shopping for all of your fresh water needs
4.Roscoe campsite park .. 1/2 and full day bike rentals
5. Hungry? Roscoe has many pubs and restaurants to choose from including the Famous Roscoe Diner.. travel 6 miles to Livingston Manor for more choices.
6. The area is known for hiking trails throughout the Catskill Park.
7. Skiing for beginners at the Villa Roma..intermediate skiers go to Holiday Mtn and for all levels less than one hour away as the crow flys are Hunter Mtn..windham Mtn and belleayre Mtn.
8. Take a tour of the covered bridges in Livingston Manor..you can drive through them and admire the workmanship
9.Farms??apple pond farm 80 Hahn road, a short ride away has tours as well as the Alpaca farm and store on Bestenheider road..
10.Catskill Art Society in the Manor.. Bethel woods for summer concerts and fall harvest festivals ..or go to the Las Vegas style casino off exit 106 in Monticello for an evening of entertainment and restaurants..
THATS THE BEGINNING OF WHATS HAPPENING BUT THERES MUCH MORE. ENJOY!!!