It's in this beautiful 75sqm apartment that you will stay during your trip in Montpellier. Ideally located in the Arceaux district, you will be close to any convenience and you can reach easily the Place of Comedie or the nice places of Ecusson. With its 2 bedrooms, it can welcome comfortably 4 people.
Bright and quiet, it is composed of :
- A spacious living room with a sofa, a small coffee table, a flat screen television with canal satellite and bluetooth speakers, a piano for those who play music and a dining table.
- An american kitchen open to the living room with all the necessary for you to prepare your favorite dishes: microwave, oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, juice extractor, deep fryer, tea infusion and coffee machine. There is also a central island with 2 stools.
- A balcony with a dining table to enjoy your meals during those long and hot summer days.
- A first bedroom with a comfortable double bed (140x200) and storage room.
- A second bedroom with two simple bed (80x190) and a closet.
- A bathroom with a shower, a washbasin and a towel drying rack.
Toilets are in a separate room.
You will have at your disposal: washing machine, ironing equipment, hair dryer, storage room, board games, electric barbecue, and a parking place (private box).
We provide premium quality towels, bed sheets and vanity kits. Of course, you will have access to the WiFi (with optical fiber) !
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the building accessible by elevator.
You will be welcomed by ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact us if you have any question, we always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, we will be available during your stay. We would also be happy to share with you our favorite places in the neighborhood!
The apartment is located in the Arceaux district, first crown of the city center. Calm and bourgeois, it's one of older districts of Montpellier and with the Ecusson, one of the richest historically, in particular with its aqueduct and the garden of plants. You will be able to reach easily the historical center around 10 minutes walking. At 100 meters, you will find a shopping street with numerous restaurants, grocery, wine shop..
Also, you will be able to have a walk on the Arceaux market on tuesday or saturday morning around 100 meters from the apartment.
You will be at :
- 2 minutes by foot from the Parc of Peyrou
- 5 minutes by foot from the Arc de Triomphe
- 10 minutes by foot from the historical center
- 10 minutes by foot from the Ecusson district
- 20 minutes by foot from the train station Saint Roch (ou 10 minutes by car)
The nearest tram station is Plan Cabanes (line 3) 10 minutes walking from the apartment.
You can also easily reach the apartment by car.