Camping Huttopia Rillé *** is located near the Castles of the Loire, Tours and Saumur. Ideal starting point to discover the wealth of Touraine.
The campsite welcomes you on a site of exceptional nature, for a stay in the green atypical accommodation (cabin, trailer or canvas tent fully equipped).
Located on the nautical base of Rillé, you will have direct access to the lake where you can rent a pedal boat or canoe at the campsite. A beach is also located a few meters from the campsite.
Activities and animations children / families:
A heated outdoor pool and paddling pool are located between the terrace and the lake, an idyllic setting for a quiet holiday.
Pool opening from mid-April to the end of September.
* Leisure facilities are offered such as 2 tennis courts, volleyball, ping-pong, petanque and you can rent your bikes directly at the campsite reception.
* In July / August the campsite offers activities for children from 5 to 12 years with manual activities, great outdoor games, in direct and simple contact with nature.
* The school has a program of family activities in July / August.
During the day the campsite gives you an appointment for various activities: treasure hunt, fishing, winegrower walk in the vineyard of Saint Nicolas de Bourgueil, medieval day (making shields, archery), game of address, introduction to the crossbow, fighting capes and swords and livens up your evening with a visit to the castle Gizeux night by candlelight (accompanied by the castle), concerts at the edge of Lake Rillé, tales ...
* A living space offers a bar-restaurant with fast food to eat on the spot or takeaway (salad, pizza, drink ...) during the holidays of July / August and the bridges of May.
* A small grocery store is available with some products of troubleshooting and first necessity
* Breakfast and bread, made to order
- Rillé Lake
- Nautical base with canoes or pedalos rental
- Castles, Gardens and Parks of the Loire Valley: Amboise, Azay-le-Rideau, Chenonceau, Villandry and its gardens, the Clos Lucé with the Park Leonardo da Vinci, Chinon, Langeais, Loches, Ussé, Champchevier, Cinq Mars La Pile...
- Loire Valley, vineyard route
The untreated wooden cabin of 35m² can accommodate 6 people is a cocoon completely eco-designed that allows absolute comfort.
The accommodation is composed on the ground floor of a living room with sofa bed in double bed, a dining area, a kitchen area, a bedroom with double bed, a bathroom and a bathroom. baths including a shower, toilets, a washbasin as well as a terrace of 12m ².
You will find on the first floor, a second bedroom with two single beds and storage space.
Outside, covered wooden terrace.
The cabin has electricity.
The cabin consists of a kitchen equipped with a sink, gas burners, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a coffee maker, dishes, a toaster and a wood stove.
Bed linen and towels provided & nbsp;
Outside, the terrace has a picnic table, an umbrella, two pop-up armchairs and a PrimaGrill grill are at your disposal.
Children's animation: in July / August - free
Pets allowed: 5 € / day in July / August and 2. 50 € / day the rest of the season - One animal per rental - Dogs cat. 1 and 2 forbidden - To be paid on site
Barbecue: 6 € / day + deposit (gas included) - payable locally
Deposit (in supplement): 90 € / accomodation - to pay on the spot
Distance to lake / river: 10m
Baby kit: (bed + high chair) 4 € in July / August, free the rest of the season - subject to availability - to be paid on site
Laundry: yes with dryer, prices on site (tokens and laundry on sale at reception) - to be paid on site
Bed linen: provided
Beds made on arrival: Included in the Comfort + Pack (90 € conditions in the camping description) - payable locally
Final cleaning: 70 € (excluding kitchen area) - Included in the Comfort + Pack (90 € conditions in the camping description) - payable locally
Breakfast: coffee-tartine (3.60 €) - Full breakfast (6. 60 €) - to pay on the spot
Pool: outdoor heated + paddling pool (open from mid-April to end of September) - free access to opening hours (to consult on the spot)
Restaurant: cafe, restaurant, order bread and pastries, snack: pizzas, grills, ice cream, takeaway (open in July - August, weekends and holidays in the off-season)
Tourist tax (surcharge): amount and payment on site
Television: TV area in the center of life