Two nights minimum. Please do not smoke in the accommodation. Location located in the historic center of a village of about 6000 inhabitants located 13 km south-west of the city of MONTPELLIER (Hérault), 29 km from the city of SETE and 20 km from the Mediterranean and its BEACHES ;
It is an independent apartment consisting of two main rooms and located on the first floor of a typical 19th century "winemaker" style house. Stairs, no elevator. Intercom. Balcony.
no private parking in the street or in adjacent streets.
The entrance hall is shared with the owners' accommodation (located on the ground floor) and another apartment inhabited year-round (located on the first floor).
Renovated, the rental consists of:
- a large and bright living room of 20 m2, facing south-west, overlooking the street (quiet), with balcony, table, chairs, buffet, shelves, sofa, television and including the small kitchen area (hotplates) , extractor fan, refrigerator, sink, microwave oven),
- a room of 15 m2, facing southeast, in which there is a small bathroom (just shower and sink). Large double bed (160 cm x 200 cm). New bed and bedding. Chest of drawers, bedside tables, chairs.
- A dressing room (shelves to put your suitcases, wardrobe with hangers) in which are the toilets.
In the village you will find:
- bus lines to Montpellier city center in 30 minutes (the bus stop is 100 meters from the accommodation),
- all local shops from 100 meters, accessible on foot: bakeries, butchers, pharmacies, newsagents, hairdressers, beauticians, seamstress, scoop-cheese, supermarket, bars, restaurants, fast food,
- weekly food markets (Friday)
- night market every Monday evening in summer in the park under the pines,
- doctors and all health professionals,
- Post office, banks,
- media library,
- listed castle and large public park,
- fitness trail,
- bike path,
- winemaking cooperative cellar and its regional wine shop,
- olive cellar and its store selling regional products: olive oils, tapenades, soaps ...
- cultural and sports events throughout the year.
Very close to the village, you will find:
- tram stations (served by bus) 6 kms from the accommodation to access Montpellier and its metropolis.
- municipal swimming pool with outside (lawn, water games) at 5 kms,
- bike path,
- beaches (our favorite: Frontignan, the Aresquiers) 30 minutes by car,
- several hiking trails from the accommodation,
- mountain bike trails,
- wine estates with wine tasting,
- castles, abbeys,
- the Hérault hinterland (for example: Saint Guilhem du Désert site) with Salagou lake and the Hérault river swimmable 45 minutes by car,
- the city of Sète 20 kms away
- Tourist resorts: Palavas Flots, Grande Motte, Balaruc les Bains, ....
- nature: Mediterranean fauna and flora, vineyards, scrubland, ponds, sea!