About the property
- Apartment430 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
The Trilo-Suite can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests, located on the first floor of a building.
The Trilo-Suite consists of a bedroom with double bed and wardrobe with 2 doors, another bedroom with bunk beds, kitchen-living room with kitchenette, dining area and sofa bed, bathroom with shower.
La Trilo-suite is located in Castellammare del Golfo in the province of Trapani.
The Trilo-suite is about 40 square meters, finished renovating in May 2014, is located in the old town center, in the center of the castellamarese nightlife, 50 meters from the Marina and 50 meters from the main course where there are numerous restaurants, bars, pizzerias , grocery stores and fishmongers where you can find fresh fish every day.
Just 50 meters away is the bank, post office, pharmacy, rent a car, rent a boat, rent a bike, etc. Moreover, at the Marina you have the possibility to rent boats and rafts to fully enjoy our marvelous sea, to do underwater excursions and by boat.
From Cala Marina you can access many services such as guided boat tours in the wonderful Zingaro nature reserve, Scopello, San Vito, Egadi Islands, etc.
The main distances from the building are: 1.7 km. the 'La Playa' sand beach, 300 meters. the nice little beach of Cala Petrolo, 4 km. the beach of Guidaloca [pebble beach with crystal clear water], 7 km. Scopello is located with its beautiful baglio and the tonnara where there is the opportunity to take an unforgettable bath.
Apartment completely renovated and equipped with every comfort:
- Flat-screen TV with TVSAT
- Conditioned air
- Free wi-fi internet connection
The bathroom is equipped with:
- consumable dispensers
The kitchen is equipped with:
- Microwave oven
The apartments have:
- Set of bed linen included (first supply)
- Bathroom set per person included (first delivery)
- American-style tablecloths
- Necessaire ironing board.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Jun 26, 2017
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
- Terme Segestane. Located in Contrada Ponte Bagni, on the river Caldo, it has a spa built in 1958 and expanded in 1990. The sulfur water, at a temperature of about 44 ° C, feeds two thermal pools and the Grotta Regina, a natural sauna from the Roman era. - Guidaloca. It is a bay halfway between the village and the Reserve, limited by the 'Pizzo della Gnacara' and 'Puntazza'. Inside there is a large arch-shaped beach formed by pebbles, about 400 meters long. On the west side of the 'cala' there is a cylindrical tower dating back to the sixteenth century, placed to guard that stretch of coast. During the research to identify the ancient city of Cetaria, the remains of some furnaces were found between guidaloca and scopello and near the shore of Guidaloca the remains of a wreck of a cargo ship carrying columns and other architectural elements probably dating in the first centuries after Christ. - Castello di Inici, of which the outer walls and some internal rooms remain, is a fortified building at the foot of the Monte Inici massif, the historic residence of the Sanclemente barons; the tower collapsed in 1998 presumably dated back to the eleventh century and from it, over the centuries, developed the first courtyard to which, in the second half of the seventeenth century, a second was added. - Cala Petrolo: it is the beach east of the castle. The stone paving was built between the second post-war and the end of the fifties, covering the tuff wall in which caves were opened that communicated with the upper floor through wells in which the grain to be loaded was run. On the same wall stood warehouses and a mill. - Scopello is a fraction, with about 80 inhabitants , grown around an ancient baglio, distant just over 10 km from the municipal capital. - Tonnara di Scopello is one of the oldest tuna fishery of the island: the tower and the modest initial nucleus date back to the thirteenth century, starting from 1468 the Sanclemente greatly expand the structure that takes on an aspect not very dissimilar from the current one, in XVII century the Jesuits realized some works of expansion and improvement and from 1874 its 2/8 were acquired by Ignazio Florio. - Segesta. Segesta was called an ancient city, no longer inhabited, founded by the Elimi and located in the north-western part of Sicily. The old city rises on Monte Barbaro, in the municipality of Calatafimi Segesta, about ten kilometers from Alcamo and Castellammare del Golfo. Of particular beauty are the temple, in Doric style, and the theater, partly carved into the rock of the hill. The temple, sometimes referred to as the 'Great Temple', was built during the last three decades of the 5th century BC. C., on the top of a hill to the west of the city, outside its walls. And then there is the theater of Segesta which can date back to the mid-4th century BC. C., (or to II a.C) is placed at the top of Monte Barbaro, opposite to that of the temple, at about 440 meters of height. the theater is of a Hellenic canon. Restored, it is periodically used for theatrical performances. From Castellammare you can easily reach several interesting places such as: ALCAMO where we find civil architecture such as the Casa De Ballis and religious such as the Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta where inside we can admire works by Antonello Gagini, frescoes by Guglielmo Borremans, the church Badia Nuova where are kept a painting by Pietro Novelli and allegorical figures by Giacomo Serpotta or the church of San Francesco where a marble icon by Domenico Gagini is preserved. There are two Castles: - that of Calatubo The origins of the castle date back to before 1093, when the Count Ruggero defined the boundaries of the diocese of Mazara. The site has very ancient acquaintances, presenting remains of an Elimo settlement and a necropolis. - And that of the Counts of Modica. The castle dates back to the XIV-XV century by the Peralta family and was later completed by the feudal lords Enrico and Federico Chiaramonte. It was in the possession of the Cabrera Conti of Modica until 1812, later, during the reign of Italy it was used as a prison until the sixties, the Emperor Charles V. stayed in 1535 The Alcamo Nature Reserve is present in Alcamo. It is a protected natural area of the Sicilian Region established in 1984, located on the top of Mount Bonifato, the mountain that overlooks the town of Alcamo. Also in the Reserve there is an Adventure Park with a set of paths suspended at different altitudes from the ground, installed on tall trees, among which users can move freely, previously instructed and equipped with a safety device similar to that used in mountaineering (harness, snap hooks, pulley).
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Le tariffe sono soggette a modifica finché la prenotazione non sarà stata confermata. Si prega di comunicare al momento della prenotazione l'ora di arrivo