... for this house designed for family life. It can accommodate up to 8 people and has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Functional and very well equipped, its living space is spacious, bright and opens widely on the terrace of 35 m2 and its outdoor kitchen.
Recently renovated, the charm of the old and the comfort of quality equipment coexist in every room of this house with architecture of the 50s.
The garden and its palms complete giving it a little exotic side for an exotic stay.
* Ground floor: fitted kitchen, open to the dining room and the terrace; small living room ; TV lounge opening onto the terrace; bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom; Separate WC; vestibule / utility room with sink and shower; garage (storage of surfboards, bicycles, beach equipment etc..)
* Floor: 2 rooms with double bed (1 bed of 160 cm and 1 bed of 140 cm) and 2 rooms with single bed (1 bed of 120 cm and 1 bed of 90 cm); 1 bathroom with shower; 1 bathroom with tub and toilet; clearance
* Outdoor spaces: walled garden - large terrace
* Outdoor kitchen, garden furniture, sun loungers
* Induction hob, oven, microwave, hood, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, food processor, blender, TV, washing machine, dryer, hair dryer, iron, vacuum
* Baby equipment on request
* Exit cleaning: 80 €, mandatory and to be paid extra at the entrance to the premises
* WIFI Internet: included in the basic price
* Linen: on request (to pay when entering the premises)
* The house is located at the top of the historic district of Saint Charles where we find all the shops and services.
* The Ocean (Biarritz Grande Plage and Miramar Beach) is within walking distance, as is the Center-Ville and the Golf du Phare and the Tennis Club Biarritz Olympique.
* In the immediate vicinity of the house, there is a small food area, a butcher, a bakery, a tobacco / press, a pharmacy, as well as recommended restaurants.
* The street is used by residents; parking is free and always possible.
* The bus service (stop at the end of the street) goes directly to the Grande Plage and downtown Biarritz and goes to the train station and the airport. It also directly serves the city center of Bayonne.