|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
• Located on Dow Island in Moultonborough, NH
• Boat required
• Mainland boat dry dock (use if you want to go shopping or site seeing) and parking available at Harilla Landing. Boat cannot exceed 20' for mainland dry dock. Please specify if you want to use mainland dry dock prior to rental.
• Located less than 5 mins from Harilla Landing Marine or Trexler's Marine on Moultonboro Neck Road
• U-shaped dock large enough for two or three 23- 24' boats
• Southwest exposure so you can relax in the sun all day
• Spacious waterfront gazebo
• Beautiful sunsets
• Campfire pit and firewood
• Shallow water entry from a perched beach with no sudden drop off, great for kids
• Four single-person kayaks available
• Fully equipped kitchen w/microwave, stove, plenty of storage space for food
• Gas Grill
• Sleeps 8
• Three bedrooms with two twin beds each
• One bedroom with queen-size bed
• Two full bathrooms
• Washer and dryer
• Loft area (great for the kids) with TV, DVD, VCR, kid movie/games, and futon
• Satellite TV and Internet
No pets and no smoking.
You must provide your own towels and linens.
Cleaning service included in the rental.
We purchased this property because of its location and its beautiful sunsets. The island offers a relaxing experience, yet its not far from all of the attractions and adventures that can be found around the lakes and mountains.
Dow Island is located in the township of Mountonborough N.H. This central location gives you access to a multitude of towns surrounding the largest lake in New Hampshire. You can enjoy the docks, shops and restaurants of Wolfeboro, the oldest summer resort in New Hampshire, travel to Gilford for outstanding theater productions at the Lakes Region Playhouse, relax in Meredith by the waterfront docks or shop the outlets in Tilton. You are in the heart of the lakes region and you just might find your most difficult task on vacation is deciding what to do next!
A $500 deposit is required to confirm the reservation and is applied toward the rental reservation.
Fifty percent of the remaining rental balance is due within 30 days of the initial rental reservation deposit of $500.
Final rental payment, including a $500.00 security deposit, is due no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
A 9% New Hampshire meals/rental tax is applied to the gross renta