This apartment is located in the 1st district of Marseille, in the neighborhood of Noailles, 5 minutes from La Canebière and 10 minutes from the Vieux Port by foot. All shops nearby, you can also easily visit the city and walk around. The apartment is nicely decorated and has all the necessary equipment to accommodate comfortably 3 people.
It's in the heart of Marseille that I welcome you in my 30 sqm apartment that will please you for sure!
It's a cozy and warm apartment situated in the 1st district (neighborhood of Noailles), in a very beautiful street, semi-pedestrian and flowery. With its modern furnitures, it can accommodate 3 people.
It is composed of:
- A bright living room with a sofa, a small television and a dining table for two people.
- A functional kitchen equipped with : cooktop, microwave, kettle, toaster, a refrigerator, dishes for three people, utensils and coffee machine (with filter).
- A bright bedroom with a double bed (140) and a wardrobe to store your clothes.
- A clean and well-maintained bathroom with a beautiful shower, sink, dryer towel and toilets.
You will have at your disposal: ironing equipment, baby cot, hair-dryer, drying rack and a washing machine.
Of course, you will have free access to the free wifi!
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor, accessible by stairs only. The apartment is not adapted for a person with a reduced mobility.
Only one set of keys will be provided during your stay.
You will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
The apartment is situated just a step from the Vieux Port of Marseille, but also every close to the Cours Julien, boho district of Marseille, very nice where you will find numerous bars, restaurants and café terraces, it is the district of the artists and the street art!
The apartment is located at one subway station from the train station St Charles (Subway Nouailles) or 10 minutes by foot.
You will be at :
- 5 minutes walking from the Opera of Marseille
- 10 minutes walking from the Vieux Port
- 20 minutes by transportation from the Basilica Notre Dame de la Garde
- 25 minutes by transportation of the Palais du Pharo
The closest metro stations are few minutes from the apartment: Noailles (line 2) or Notre Dame du Mont (line 2).
There are also 3 tram stops around 3 minutes walking from the flat.