About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
House, 4+ Bedrooms , 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
*** Wintergreen Resort Pass Available and Included with rental ***
We invite you to bring your family and friends to a beautiful mountain top home. This property is conveniently located 8/10th of a mile below the Mountain Inn/Ski Lodge and the Black Rock Market, just off Wintergreen Drive, making every activity easily accessible. Skiing, snowboarding, tubing, golfing, hiking, swimming, mountain biking, shopping, simply relaxing or pampering yourself at the Wintergreen Spa are some of the things you can do on your special getaway.
Enjoy your stay at this nicely furnished, spacious home. The main floor boasts a family room with a stone wood-burning fireplace, dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen. The main floor also includes two bedrooms and a full bath (the log cabin room has one twin plus a twin over double bed and the second bedroom has the queen bed). Upstairs awaits the master suite and loft area. The master suite has a king bed and a luxurious private bath which includes a Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. The loft area has a comfy queen size sleeper sofa. A second family room is located downstairs, along with one bedroom with a queen bed and another one with a twin daybed/twin trundle.
There is no other home with our amenities and competitive rates!!!!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
We had a wonderful visit at this beautiful house to celebrate a friend's birthday. The owner was very easy to work with, and very supportive in helping us make this weekend a success. The house had everything we needed - lots of space, beautiful views, and a very warm and inviting feel. We would definitely use this space again!
We really enjoyed our stay. The house has an ideal location and perfect for our needs.
Its just OK- not very clean
Over all this place was just OK. I have traveled to Wintergreen Resort for the last 5 years and have stayed in a few different places. This is one I don't think I will be going back to, here's why:
1. Cleanliness was not priority here. Downstairs tub had hair on the walls, base boards don't look like they have been wiped down in a year or two. HUGE cob webs on dinning room chandelier, dinning room table was sticky, bathroom toilets didn't look clean, one had pee spots on the seat, wreath above kitchen sink was so dusty it looked like it had fuzz, just to name a few items. Instructions stated to leave the house broom clean- No broom to be found.
2. No Resort Pass provided as promised, the property manager was supposed to deliver it, but did not.
3. No hand soap in any bathrooms, most towels smelled of mildew and some pillow cases had huge stains on them, no back-up trash bags.
4. Kitchen wasn't stocked- no black pepper or oil which are usually staples in a house. The knifes are dull, to a point that could be dangerous (couldn't cut a lime). Very few pots and pans to cook in- 2 pans, one little pot to boil, and one sheet pan. No tin foil, plastic wrap or plastic bags- again usual staples in a house. Fridge is not in the best shape, there was a shelf that was barely hanging on, crack like crazy.
5. Not enough hot water- only 1 person could take a shower with hot water. The hot water ran out before 1/4 of the bath tub could be filled= pointless bathtub. Also the bathtub didn't hold water, the plug didn't work. The master bathroom sinks clogged up, took 5-8 minutes to drain just from washing hands.
6. No blinds in living room- afternoon light was so bright we had to leave the room, then at night there was NO privacy.
*Note for others- Very steep driveway and cell phone service is barely available.
Things we liked- the rooms we big enough for us all (9 adults). The beds looked uncomfortable, but they weren't bad. The fire place worked well and they provided wood. The location is great, it is just before the lodge. The lock box is convenient way of obtaining the key. Deck was huge and would be great in the summer. Wifi worked well.
Very spacious and conveniently located
The house provided exactly what we were looking for! Plenty of beds, nearby hiking trails and most importantly, rest from the busyness of life.
Beautiful property located perfectly
This was a beautiful place with tons of space! So centrally located to all the wonderful breweries and wineries
I was very excited about this listing and to have my family come see the area that I had come to love. Unfortunately, the house had several issues in regards to cleanliness. The coffee filter had not been thrown out and was completely molded over, there was mold on the ceiling of the downstairs bathroom, several bathrooms were lacking basic toiletries, and there were ants in the living room. Xan responded quickly to our concerns which we greatly appreciated but we could not get fully comfortable in the space. It is a large, spacious home and has great potential with the proper care given to it.
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees $160.00 for cleaning.