It's a very nice 90 sqm house well located between the Jardin des Plantes and the Place Royale du Peyrou. It can welcome up to 6 people comfortably! It's equipped of all the necessary for a great stay in Montpellier, a perfect place for families, friends or even business travelers.
- ACCOMMODATION –
It's a 90 sqm house situated in the center of the city in the Arceaux neighborhood, few steps away from the Jardin des Plantes and few minutes from the Place Royale du Peyrou. It has all the necessary equipment to welcome you comfortably.
With a capacity of 6 people, the apartment is composed of :
- A ground floor divided into two parts:
* the living-room equipped of a sofa bed for two people and other sofas, a beautiful fireplace, a flat screen television.
* the open kitchen equipped of a cooktop, microwave, oven, refrigerator and freezer, kettle, toaster, kitchen utensils and a coffee machine. The kitchen is open on the dining room where you can find a dining table for 6 people.
- An upper floor where you will find:
* a first room with a double bed very comfortable (140), storage spaces and an access to the balcony which overlooking on the street.
* the second bedroom looks like exactly the first bedroom with a double bed (140) and an access to a balcony.
* a bathroom well maintained with a bathtub and a washbasin. Toilets are separated.
Plus : you'll have at your disposal: a hair dryer, an iron, a washing machine and storage spaces.
Included : we provide premium quality towels, bed sheets and vanity kits. Of course you'll have free Wifi!
- GUEST ACCESS –
ATTENTION: housing is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
IMPORTANT: check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is by 11am latest.
You will be welcomed by ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
- CONTACT –
Feel free to contact us if you have any question, we always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, we will be available during your stay. We would also be happy to share with you our favorite places in Montpellier and the neighborhood!
- NEIGHBORHOOD –
Life in Montpellier is a permanent festival of shows, of concerts, diverse animations. The artistic creativity of the people of Montpellier is at work throughout the year, because the city encourages the most diverse cultural events.
You will find all the shops nearby as well as a local market every week on Tuesday and Saturday and a market in the secondhand trade on the Jardins du Peyrou on Sundays mornings.
The district of Arceaux is an antique district and very lively, there are markets 5 minutes by foot, all shops close to the house. It is a very old part of town.
For the sportman, you can train at the famous Stadium Philippidès situated at 5 minutes by foot.
- TRANSPORT –
The closest tram stop is 5 minutes walking from the flat: Albert 1er (lines 1 and 4).