|Minimum Stay||1 - 6 nights|
Bright and cozy apartment on two levels with an inside stairs to the middle level where there is a spacious double bedroom with TV, wrought-iron bed, hand-painted walls and ceilings with wooden beams, unique and comfortable bathroom stocked with linens, kitchen with square table and hand-painted furniture, stylish living room with a lovely stone fireplace and wood, couch and armchairs, wooden loft bedroom and opened the window on the roof from where you can admire a beautiful sky starry.
Services: TV, Telephone, Internet, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Fridge-freezer, Iron, heating, linen and bath Chamber, Safe, Change and Daily cleaning, Breakfast.
Scheggino is immersed in the beautiful and green "Valnerina" in strategic point that allows you to easily explore the major points of interest such as: Gubbio (85 km), Perugia (55 km), Assisi (45 km), Spello (40 Km) Foligno (38 km), Bevagna (35 km), Trevi (25 km), Montefalco (30 km), Spoleto (10 km), Norcia (30 km), Cascia (37 km), Castelluccio (60 km), Terni (30 km), Narni (44 km), Todi (55 km).
THINGS TO SEE:
- The beautiful Cascade Falls, the highest in Europe, with which we are operating.
- The Truffle Museum (Scheggino)
- The Museum of the Mummies and the Abbey of San Pietro in Valle (Ferentillo, TR)
- The Museum of Hemp (Sant'Anatolia di Narco)
- The Convent of Santa Rita (Cascia)
- Underground Narni (Narni, TR)
- Carsulae (Terni)
THINGS TO DO:
- Canoe Kayak
- Excursions - Trekking
- Horse Riding
- Adventure Park "Active Park" (50 meters away).
- The oil paths (guided tour and tasting at selected mills)
- The paths of wine (Montefalco, Bevagna, Todi, Orvieto, Torgiano, Narni, San Gemini, Amelia)
- The paths of black truffle (guided tour and tasting in the areas of Norcia and Valnerina)
- The paths of beer (guided tour and tasting in breweries in neighboring areas)
- The paths of the Shepherd (guided tour and tasting of cold meats, cheeses, vegetables in areas of Norcia, Castelluccio, Lioness, Monteleone, Cascia)
- The art paths (guided tour at the main artistic cities of Umbria with the possibility of food and wine shopping)
- The craft path and tradition (guided experience at workshops and museums related to the traditions of Umbria)
- Lessons of Cake Design (learn the art of cake sugar paste with themed decorations)
- Wedding box (orientation meeting on the experience of marriage, as the first steps)
- "The Black Diamond" Truffle festival that takes place in mid-March in Scheggino
- "Le Rocche tell" historical-cultural event that takes place in Ferentillo (TR) in the last two weeks of August
- "Flower festival of Corpus" in Spello (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- 'Blooming' an unmissable spectacle of nature in Castelluccio di Norcia (Pg) which is held late June early July.
- "Festival dei 2 Mondi" in Spoleto (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- "Umbria Jazz" in Perugia which is held every year in the first week of July.
- "Eurochocolate" is held in Perugia in October.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 9 2017 - Mar 31 2017
1 night minimum stay
Apr 1 2017 - Jul 15 2017
2 night minimum stay
Jul 16 2017 - Sep 16 2017
6 night minimum stay
|Bambini dai 3 ai 12 anni||$ 26 per person per night|
Le cancellazioni o disdette del soggiorno prenotato devono essere comunicati tempestivamente contattando la reception dell’albergo al numero 0743 -618013 o inviando un’email all’indirizzo email@example.com
I bambini fino ai 2 anni non pagano dai 3 ai 12 anni pagano 25,00 euro a notte
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
** This rate is subject to a per person/per night fee. The displayed price reflects one guest.