On the Valensole plateau in the heart of the country of Haute-Provence and the lavender fields, in the Regional Natural Park of Verdon, we welcome you all year in our 18th century country house, included in the general inventory of monuments and artistic riches of France.
Surrounded by 120 hectares of truffle, the Clos de la Tuilerie is on the edge of the hamlet of Saint-Grégoire, on the old transhumance route (draille) of Arles herds.
The quiet, authenticity and the panoramic view stretching from Sainte-Baume in Dévoluy and Luberon Verdon to characterize this unique place. You will have the opportunity to go to the discovery of a corner of Provence often unknown to the exceptional climate: over 300 days of sunshine a year and a renowned for its purity sky paradise for amateur astronomers.
Guests can relax in the garden or at the pool, many sport activities (hiking, cycling, horseback riding) or cultural right next to the house.
Completely restored in 2011 and ranked three stars by Gîtes de France, the cottage from the west, an area of 70 m2, offers atypical volumes (vaulted room on the ground floor, double height ceiling on the first floor).
It has an exceptional view of the garden, and beyond, on the Valensole plateau and the Pre-Alps, the Pic de Bure (91 km) to the Verdon.
Functional and very comfortable, it sleeps four and has a separate entrance, a terrace and a garden.
- Living-dining room set in the former hayloft with stove, television (apparent wall with pebbles).
- Terrace accessible from the living room, with a garden table and chairs for aperitifs or holiday meals
- Kitchen fully fitted (electric oven, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine).
- Separate toilet
- Two bedrooms: one with a bed of 160x200 cm, the second with 2 beds of 90x200 cm. All beds have duvets.
- A bathroom with walk-in shower and sink retro.
The cottage is rented with bed linen and towels.
- Outdoor equipment:
In front of the cottage you will find a private garden, furniture (table, chairs, deck-chair, parasol) and barbecue.
- The swimming pool of the family is available from 8:00 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 19:30. Open from mid-May to late September (depending on weather conditions).
- For your convenience, parking is provided for cars of our guests.
To make your stay more enjoyable, if you come with children, we can provide you with a cot, high chair.
Feel free to ask us! We are happy to advise you on the sights to see in the area, the best lavender distilleries, or gourmet restaurants or corner unsung secrets of tourists ...
Calm, tranquility and 360 ° are the charm of this village and of the country house.
The sky is remarkably pure, ideal for astronomy evenings!