Located in the small village of Jonquerettes 5 minutes from Avignon and close to shops and supermarkets, for your travels, close to buses, trains and highways.
T2 apartment on the 1st floor of a pretty farmhouse,
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 separate toilet, equipped kitchenette, living room.
Private parking, private entrance, no tourist tax.
From its terrace overlooking the infinity pool of 13m x 7m, you will have the view of the Ventoux and Luberon.
Rental 3 nights minimum.
If weekly rental: from Saturday to Saturday.
+ 60 € cleaning.
A deposit of 25% is required for the reservation.
Bed linen and towels not provided:
sheet 1pers. 15 € / week, 2pers. 20 € / yes .;
bath towel (1 large, 1 small, 1 glove) € 7 / sej.
Possibility rental beach towel 4 € / sej.
Electricity is charged 0. 20 € / KW
There is no tourist tax to pay.
A deposit is required upon arrival and a certificate of insurance.
Cleaning is payable locally
- "Splashworld" and its giant wave
- Tree climbing
- Canoe Kayak
- Barben Zoo
- 1 hour from the beaches of the Mediterranean and its creeks
To do, to see :
- Visit the caves of Thouzon, 5 minutes from Jonquerettes.
- Admire butterflies at the Amazon Carbet
- Discover Avignon and its city of the Popes, Villeneuve Avignon, the Pont du Gard ...
- Let yourself be charmed by the island of Sorgue, the Venice of Provence
- Near Orange (and its ancient theater, and Mornas (fortress of the XIth S and its pageants)
For wine lovers:
- The road of the Rhone coast and its famous Chateauneuf du Pape
A little further :
- The Ocher of Roussillon
- The valley of Toulourenc
- Bonnieux, Lacoste, Menerbes, Oppède le Vieux, Gordes and his bories, Vaison la Romaine. . .
- Abbey of Senanque and its lavender fields
- Forcalquier and the mill of Daudet
- Do not miss the Château des Baux de Provence with its catapult demonstrations and its famous cathedral of images.