About the property
- House1506 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Location in the countryside with great tranquility + very beautiful private space
Original wood beautiful house, near Luzech (3kms), Prayssac (8km), Cahors (20kms).
Very recently renovated, this unusual house is functional and user friendly.
Covering an area of 160 m² and furnished, well south oriented, enjoy its calm and its successful integration into a wide flat ground wooded / clean and maintained lawn of 4000 m².
* Well integrated in nature, with views, quiet but not isolated (neighbors 100m) with no traffic nearby;
* Large living room of 80 m² with kitchen, dining room, living room and veranda;
* House with a very pleasant and very sunny outdoor terrace (but possibility of sun visor);
* 4 bedrooms: 3 double beds on the ground floor and 3 single beds upstairs;
* 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets;
* Circular private heated swimming pool of 45 m² with shower and sunbathing (additional heating of the pool);
* large trampoline, ping-pong table, bowling alley, volleyball net and gantry ...
* TV. flat screen TNT + mini HiFi + WIFI system;
* Private parking, shed for cars, barbecu;
* Electric heating + reversible air conditioning + wood stove;
* Pets not allowed.
* Possibility hiking and mountain biking + canoe rental on site ...
Photos available upon request.
Tel: 06 47 23 26 51 hours of meal preference
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
See website of tourist offices: site of the lot: www. Tourism-lot. com / cahors site (20 kms): www. Tourism-Cahors. en / luzech site (2.5 kms): http: // www. luzech city. com / discover. html Prayssac site (7 kms): www. Tourism-prayssac. com /