At the Pra refuge
You are in the heart of an authentic village while enjoying the benefits of proximity to a large ski resort.
You will like the comfort, the calm of the lodging and its splendid point of view on the mountain.
The village offers snowshoe routes and hiking in a wild and unspoilt environment.
There are also 3 lifts, ideal for beginners.
The village mountain guide's office will provide you with unforgettable experiences.
18th century village house carefully renovated, in the heart of a small authentic and typical village of Savoie located on a plateau facing south at 1275 meters altitude.
Here, on the slopes of Mount Jovet, we enjoy unspoiled nature.
You are a few kilometers from the largest ski areas in the world (6km, 15 minutes from Paradiski) and the main entrance gates of the National Park of Vanoise.
Cottage 75m2, authentic and quiet.
1 large living room dining room, a beautiful shaded garden with terrace.
Exceptional view of the valley, the chain Lauzière and Beaufortin.
The walls of the house are stone so freshness ensured the summer and warmth enveloping the winter.
Nestled in a beautiful unspoilt natural setting, Notre Dame du Pré, to relax you have the choice :):
- the surrounding nature is authentic and preserved. Here the area of tranquility of the game reserve allows us to observe a rich and varied fauna. Often, during the summer, A Chamois is visible from the Place du Village.
- 3 lifts, 4 tracks, and a pedestrian circuit or racket groomed.
Ideal for beginners, the day pass does not exceed 15 euros. Be careful the tracks close between 12h and 13h.
The time for our trackers and communal employees to eat.
- In summer, many hiking trails and mountain bike trails from the Village.
- For climbers, the climbing site of the village offers more than 300 climbing routes !!!
- For children a playground is open next to tennis courts.
- You are a few km from the main gateway to the first French National Park: The Vanoise National Park.
- For cyclists, you are close to the 3 main passes outside Savoie:
Col de la Madeleine, Col de l'Iseran and Col du Petit Saint Bernard.
- Italy and Valle d'Aosta are less than an hour away, and Chamonix is just over an hour away.
- The valley regularly hosts the Canoe Kayak and Paragliding World Championships. You can also enjoy the Isère to practice Rafting, fishing and the many mountain lakes surrounding.
- A water plan developed in Macôt and the bases of aquatic leisure are numerous in the Valley t the surrounding stations.
The village church is listed and is part of the "Baroque paths". If you take this route, know that more than fifty churches and chapels baroque are listed in Savoie. They testify to a rich and lively history of our valley:
a major channel of transalpine communication, a pioneer of hydroelectricity, unique mining and agricultural know-how.
Finally, the Village restaurant and restaurant is renowned for the quality of its service.
This is where you can grab your bread, croissants and groceries.