Located in the National Nature Reserve of the Massif du Grand Ventron in the Hautes Vosges, near the ski areas of the Vosges, the plateau of 1000 ponds and Alsace, this jewel of nature is protected and classified, recognized for its authenticity.
Total renovation in 2014, luxurious and exceptional service, many expenses included.
This traditional and typical Vosges farm from 1794 is surrounded by pastures for sheep, with no opposite.
The total restoration carried out in 2014 with taste offers a living area of 500 sqm in comfort. WiFi Internet throughout the farmhouse in very high speed. HD TV via optical fiber.
This is the calm and serenity to this dream place thought for reunions with friends or family.
The 3000 sqm of land around the farm allow children to indulge in the joys of outdoor games.
The view down the valley offers a panorama reached with sunshine.
In winter, Brother Joseph station is 2 minutes away by car. In the summer, starting from the farm for walks or bike over hundreds of kilometers of marked trails. Then in return, sauna, spa, and rest by the fireplace or on the terrace.
Other information and photos are visible on our website lafermedudouanier.
- 1 bedroom, 160 cm bed, en suite bathroom
- 1 wc
- Technical room equipped with washing machine and dryer Miele
- Equipped kitchen (oven Electrolux, Miele dishwasher, Liebherr fridge, induction hob)
- Living room, dining room, bar, opening onto a large terrace
- The mezzanine and TV area with large flat screen
- 4 bedrooms with bed of 160 cm and private bathroom, Italian showers.
- 1 wc
- The spa with a sauna (6/8), a whirlpool (6/8), a relaxation area and walk-in shower.
- The shelter with 8 berths, bed 90/190 accommodating children or adults.
Study and compare! The rental fees are ALL INCLUSIVE and include heating, electricity, water, 1 basket of firewood, local taxes, bed linen, galley and toilet are also included in the delivery. And surprise surprise, upon arrival, the beds are made,
PMR Access: a room with bathroom and toilet and all around are level with the common area of farm life.