Would you like to come to Lyon for a few days? Book this pretty apartment fully equipped and very well located to enjoy Lyon and the region, for shopping, cultural visits .... It is ideal for your family, professional, tourist or sports stays.
Custom quote according to the duration and the period, contact us
Loft-workshop atmosphere in the living room and zen atmosphere / relaxation in the night
T2 50 m2 on the 6th floor quiet, modern, bright, renovated late 2016.Located near the course Émile Zola Villeurbanne and very easily accessible: 2 minutes walk from the metro station Flachet (line A subway) and 5 minutes drive from the ring road.
Balcony of 6 m² without vis-à-vis (with table and chairs), very clear view, no windows on the street.
Fully equipped American kitchen: fridge, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, kettle ...
Living room with TV, 2 convertible sofas 140X190 (type BZ), wall cupboard with mirror doors
Room with bed 140X190, bedside tables and wall cupboard
Shower room with heated towel rail, storage and washing machine.
Communal heating. Double glazing. Shutters
Linen and towels provided, cleaning included (for stays shorter than 7 days),
Also at your disposal:
- Iron and ironing board
- coffee, tea, herbal teas, sugar, salt, pepper, oil, some spices, ...
- some cleaning products (dishwashing liquid, multipurpose cleaner, toilet gel, sponges ...)
Numerous storage available in the bedroom and the living room
Tourist books available in consultation.
Parking space in the basement closed or outdoor parking in the residence, which is fully secured (code for the driveway and beep for parking areas)
Non smoking apartment - Pets not allowed
Flexible arrival and departure times
To hand over on arrival: Certificate of liability insurance and deposit check (800 € not cashed)
Payment via Abritel, by check or transfer - Tourist tax included in the quote HomeAway (0. 83 € per person major per night paid to the Metropolis of Lyon)
For any request for information or booking, or for a custom quote, contact us or visit our website http: // directappart. en /
Local shops at 80 m / 2 minutes walk (bakery, groceries-food-ray butcher / caterer, pharmacy, hairdresser, do-it-yourself shop ...).
At 400m, Super U
At 700m, supermarket Carrefour and very commercial and animated district of Skyscrapers
Thanks to the metro (line A 2 minutes walk), you can reach, for example, the city center of Lyon, the shopping center Carré de Soie, or the district of Part Dieu, in about twenty minutes. With excellent connections (metro, bus and tram), you can easily visit all the Lyon area by public transport. (including train stations and airport St-Exupery)
Easy access by public transport (some examples):
- Stations and airports: Part-Dieu station = 25 mn, Perrache station = 20 mn, St-Exupéry airport = 30 mn
- Places of interest: Place Bellecour = 15 minutes, Vieux-Lyon: 30 minutes, Tête d'Or Park = 25 minutes, Croix-Rousse = 25 minutes
- Shopping and leisure centers: Carré de Soie = 15 mn, Part-Dieu = 25 mn, Confluence = 30 mn
- Sports and cultural infrastructures: Parc OL Groupama Stadium (Décines) = 25 mn (or 15 mn by car), Astroballe = 15 mn, Museum of Contemporary Art = 25 mn, Institut Lumière = 35 mn, Museum of Fabrics and Decorative Arts = 20 mn, Halle Tony Garnier = 30 mn
Access is also easy by car and you benefit from secure parking on your return to the apartment
The next major events in Lyon:
- The nights of Fourvière
- Run in Lyon
- Wine and terroirs exhibition
- Chocolate lounge
- Live Nature
as well as numerous congresses, exhibitions, festivals, concerts throughout the year, sporting events, football matches at Groupama Stadium, ...