Camping Village Grand Sud is located in the Aude, in Languedoc-Roussillon, about ten kilometers from Carcassonne famous for its legendary Medieval City and the Canal du Midi, two Unesco heritage sites.
Throughout your stay you can enjoy the two swimming pools of the campsite, one with a toboggan and the other one reserved for adults. To enhance your leisure you will find a large number of facilities: playground and acrobatic course for children, ping-pong, billiards, table football, tennis courts and petanque.
A kid's club and animations take place in July and August.
You can rent canoes according to the schedule of animations but also fish and relax at the private lake to which you will have free access. You will find on the spot what to facilitate your stay: a deposit of bread every morning in high season at the reception, restoration ...
Enjoy the 2 outdoor pools, the toboggan and the many facilities of the campsite:
- Playground for children
- Table football, billiards
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
Participate with family or friends in summer activities: sports and play activities are organized during the day and evening for children and adults.
Presence of a children's club in July and August in the establishment, the opportunity for them to make friends around various activities.
- Pizzeria, snack / bar with TV open in July / August, bread deposit
- Sale of disposable sheets: 5 € single beds, 8 € double bed
- wi-fi coverage throughout the hotel, free access with ticket to ask the reception (20mn every 2h) if not paying (1h: 5 euros, 2 days: 13 euros, 1 week: 22 euros; 2 weeks: 33 euros)
- Loan of table and iron, tumble dryer (deposit 15 €), books, equipment for sports activities (according to availability)
- Free collective barbecue
- Grocery store
- On-site laundry, surcharge
- Final cleaning optional, see prices on site
- Cot: 30 € / week
- Safe: 5 € / day
- Direct access river with whitewater sports, possibility of fishing and swimming
- Cellars visit (5km)
- Carcassonne and Castelnaudry: The 4 Lastours Castles, Château de Villerouge Termenes.
- Canal du Midi (10 km) and Limoux (15 km)
- Accro-branches (10 km)
- Departure of hiking trails
Mobile home of 37 m² 4 rooms for 6 people with air conditioning consisting of a seating area with sofa, a kitchen area, a bedroom with a double bed, a second bedroom with 2 single beds, a third bedroom bedroom with a single bed and a child's bed, a shower room with WC and a terrace.
Kitchen area equipped with gas hob, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, cooking utensils and crockery adapted to the number of people.
The accommodation has air conditioning and a garden furniture on the terrace.
Note: Pillows and duvets are included for each bedding (optional sheet). The bed sizes mentioned are non-contractual. It is possible to have slight differences in sizes depending on the rental models.
Lake / river distance: direct access, bathing possible
Playground for children: yes
Games Room: Foosball, Pool Table
Pool: 2 outdoor pools, one with a slide
Family entertainment: yes in July / August
Children's entertainment: children's club in July and August
Barbecue: collective open access
Restaurant: Pizzeria, snack / bar open in July / August, bread deposit
Bed linen: disposable sheets sale: 5 € single beds, 8 € double bed
Wifi access: in all the establishment, a free access with ticket to ask at the reception (20mn every 2h) if not paying (1h: 5 euros, 2 days: 13 euros, 1 week: 22 euros, 2 weeks: 33 euros )
Grocery - Caterer: grocery store
Laundry: on site
Final cleaning: optional, see prices on site
Cot: for rent: 30 € / week
Safe: yes: 5 € / day