Villa located on the heights of Cape Bénat, in Bormes-les-Mimosas (http://www.bormeslesmimosas.com), in the private domain and guarded 160 ha of Gaou Bénat (http: // www. , facing the sea and the Golden Isles (Levant, Port-Cros, Porquerolles), near Fort Brégançon, Mediterranean garden, not overlooked, in the middle of oaks, cork oaks, mimosas, agaves and arbutus, 2 km from the beaches (including the area with bar, restaurant, yacht club, swimming and tennis) and secluded coves within walking distance by marked and shaded paths of Cape Benat (http://www.capbenat.org).
Villa 70s, designed by architects André Lefèvre and Jean Aubert as part of the Village des Fourches, architectural work of "disappearance" and integration into the landscape, labeled "Heritage twentieth century", stone Bormes and green roof terraces, at the end of a hamlet of the foot of the Squirrels, not overlooked.
On 2 independent levels, connected by stairs and stone terraces, 160 m2:
- upper level (level of the sens): 3 bedrooms sea views, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets (1 with washing machine), 1 kitchen (including fridge / freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave) NESPRESSO machine, household robots, vacuum cleaner), 1 living / dining room with fireplace, 1 dining room / game room veranda, 2 terraces, 1 extensible outdoor table for 10 people, 1 outdoor shower, 1 patio d entrance and 1 storeroom;
- lower level (ground floor): 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 separate toilet, 1 outdoor shower, 1 living room with open kitchen (equipped with fridge, dishwasher, 1 NESPRESSO machine, household robots), 1 pantry (with freezer, large fridge and ice machine), 1 large wooden terrace under pergola with tables and bamboo chairs for 8 people and 1 wooden terrace around the pool;
- 5 sunbeds, 4 sun loungers and deck chairs, 4 rattan armchairs, 1 hammock in the undergrowth
- Natural "air-conditioning" of rooms with high-efficiency silent ceiling fans
- electric heating for mid-seasons
- mosaic pool of 8 x 4 m, with motorized above ground shutter and lighting, heated up to 29 ° C in mid-season, low chlorine level, regular maintenance by pisciniste
- audiovisual equipment: TV 102 cm, DVD player, high-speed WIFI, HIFI system, HP BOSE Bluetooth
- gas barbecue
- 2 mountain bikes
- optional, 1 RENAULT SUPER 5 for local trips, 2 electric VTCs
Villa ideal for two or three families who can both share their meals on the terraces or in the veranda of the upper level or under the pergola around the pool, and isolate themselves on each of the two levels or in the quiet terraces and undergrowth.
Numerous sports and cultural activities in the area and in the surrounding Provencal villages and the seaside resorts of Bormes (La Ravières), Lavandou, Rayol (http://www.domainedurayol.org), 35 km from the bay of Saint Tropez.
Supermarket in the area within 2 km and many traders in Bormes and Le Lavandou, including local fruit and vegetable producers and local fishermen's fish.