About the property
- Villa1453 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Ideal villa for 2 families - quiet of nature and sea view
Villa located on the heights of Cape Bénat, Bormes-les-Mimosas, in the private domain and guarded 160 ha of Gaou Bénat, facing the sea and the Golden Islands (Levant, Port-Cros, Porquerolles), near Fort Brégançon, Mediterranean garden, without vis-à-vis, in the middle of oaks, cork oaks, mimosas, agaves and arbutus, 2 km from the beaches (including the area with bar, restaurant, yacht club, swimming and tennis) and secluded coves within walking distance by marked and shaded paths of Cape Benat.
Villa 70s, designed by André Lefèvre architects Jean Aubert in the town of Forks, architectural work of the "disappearance" and integration into the landscape, labeled "XX century Heritage" stone and Bormes roofs planted terraces, at the end of a hamlet in the feel of the Squirrels, not overlooked.
On 2 independent levels, connected by stairs and stone terraces, 135 m2:
- upper level (level of the sens): 3 bedrooms sea views, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets (1 with washing machine), 1 kitchen (including fridge / freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave) - NESPRESSO machine, household robots, vacuum cleaner), 1 living / dining room with fireplace, 1 dining room / game room veranda, 2 terraces, 1 extensible outdoor table for 10 people, 1 outdoor shower, 1 patio d entrance and 1 storeroom;
- lower level (ground floor): 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 separate toilet, 1 outdoor shower, 1 living room with open kitchen (equipped with fridge, dishwasher, 1 NESPRESSO machine, household robots), 1 pantry (with freezer, large fridge and ice machine), 1 large wooden terrace under pergola with tables and bamboo chairs for 8 people and 1 wooden terrace around the pool;
- 5 sunbeds, 4 sun loungers and deckchairs, 4 rattan armchairs, 1 hammock in the undergrowth
- Natural "air-conditioning" of rooms with high-efficiency silent ceiling fans
- electric heating for mid-seasons
- mosaic pool of 8 x 4 m, with motorized above ground shutter and lighting, heated up to 29 ° C in mid-season, low chlorine level, regular maintenance by pisciniste
- audiovisual equipment: TV 102 cm, DVD player, high speed WIFI, HIFI system, HP BOSE Bluetooth
- gas barbecue
- 2 mountain bikes
- optional, 1 RENAULT SUPER 5 for local trips
Ideal villa for two families who can both share their meals on the terraces or in the veranda of the upper level or under the pergola around the pool, and isolate themselves on each of the two levels or in the quiet terraces and under -wood.
Numerous sporting and cultural activities in the area and in the surrounding Provencal villages and the seaside resorts of Bormes (La Favières) and Lavandou.
Supermarket in the area within 2 km and many traders in Bormes and Le Lavandou, including local fruit and vegetable producers and local fishermen's fish.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 13, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Tennis and sailing clubs reserved for residents of the Domaine du Gaou Bénat Many walks and mountain bike routes in the Massif des Maures (including Cape Bénat, Chartreuse de la Verne, etc.). Great selection of restaurants in Bormes and Lavandou and the surrounding villages. Mediterranean garden of Gilles Clément at Rayol-Canadel. Scuba diving spots on the coast of Cape Benat and the islands of Levant, Port-Cros and Porquerolles, facing the cape Music festivals in the gardens of Rayol-Canadel in July / early August, as well as in the church of Bormes and the Thoronet abbey Vineyard of La Londe and Bormes: many open cellars for wine tasting. Saint Tropez 35 km
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
En cas de l'exercice de l'option "prêt du véhicule RENAULT SUPER 5" : tarif de 50 euros par semaine (hors carburant) et caution portée de 2 000 euros à 2 500 euros