About the property
- Apartment861 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Very nice apartment located in the heart of the historical center of Montpellier, near the Corum. Combining ancient charm and contemporary comfort, this great T3, 3rd and last floor, not surprise you its clarity and calm.
It consists of a lounge, a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate toilet. For several stays, the apartment has an extra bed (bunk beds) on a mezzanine.
Book your stay with Class Apart gives you the seriousness and professionalism of a team at your disposal.
All our prices include:
- Household linens (towels and bed linen) in the apartment.
- A welcome kit: including the need to start your stay
- Free Internet
- Cleaning end of stay
- Expenses (electricity / gas, tourist tax, insurance RC)
- Technical assistance: during office hours
- A hotline for more responsiveness
- Welcome and departure at the apartment by a member of our team
I confirm that you are welcomed by a member of the Class Apart team for your check directly to your apartment
To do so, you will immediately receive an email after booking allows us to plan this appointment.
In accordance with our terms and conditions, the arrival times are:
• for arrival Monday to Saturday - excluding public holidays - the Tenant can enter the premises between 16 and 18.30
• for an arrival on a Sunday or holiday, the Tenant may enter the premises between 18h and 19:30.
Late check - in outside these hours - will be billed by the honorary landlord of € 50 including tax paid locally by the Tenant, corresponding to the costs arising from such late arrival.
In any case and to respect the tranquility of the neighborhood, no arrival can only be done after 23 hours.
After your booking we will send you our booking contract to be returned with a copy of your identification.
The latter is permanently available on our website Class Apart.
For more information please contact us via the Class Appart site.
See you soon !
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund