2 Bedroom condos with breath taking Mountain views in the BEST location! Wood FP
About Brian Roach
Brian Roach owns this property. Brian lives in Breckenridge making it very easy to assist with any questions or challenges. Brian is the owner of Five Star Colorado, a Colorado ski and summer vacation company. We are set up to help create the perfect Colorado Experience for you and your family!!
Brian Roach purchased this Condo in 2007
Why Brian Roach chose Breckenridge Ski Resort
We bought this property because we know it is one of the best places for Breckenridge visitors to stay. Beaver Run offers the best location, incredible pool areas, an outdoor pool that looks up at Peak 10, a relaxing spa, convenient indoor restaurants and everything else needed for kids!! Ski school, game room and 2 Queen beds in the 2nd bedroom.
What makes this Condo unique
The feedback we get the most is regarding the best location, the free around town shuttle and the variety of restaurants located on-site. Beaver Run offers every amenity needed for a convenient, stress free Colorado ski vacation. 2 Pools, many hot tubs, work-out room, deli with coffee and breakfast sandwiches ready prior to the lifts opening, Game Room, apres ski area with incredible views and much more!!
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
The Condo was just as described and the location was perfect. We were close to downtown and used the convenient free shuttle service every day. I had a few questions for Brian the owner prior to and during our stay, he responded within minutes every time. Thanks Brian, we enjoyed our stay!!
Great Place to stay!
My family just left this property. We loved it. It was very close to Main Street. Property Manager was very easy to deal with!
Five days in Beaver Run
Great location, beautiful views.
Amazing place to stay!
We could not have been happier about Brian’s condo and ALL the amenities that the resort has! The condo was very clean and perfect for our family of 4. An amazing vacation, we will definitely be back!
Thanks for the fantastic review! Did you get a chance to snow ski :) I look forward to having you back. Have a great summer!
My family had a great stay. The condo was very well supplied, clean and had wonderful views. It was also quiet; did not hear any noise from neighbors. Location within building is an easy walk to ski lockers, ski school and hot tubs. Owner was very responsible and helpful and provided an extra level of service as well.
Great Ski In Ski Out
Our stay at Brian’s condo was wonderful!
* Kitchen had everything needed. Except for one day, we prepared all our meals at the condo.
* Bathrooms were clean and bright
* One ski locker was included and located downstairs
* Entry area had enough space for 6 people to hang all their ski jackets, etc.
* Extra blankets and pillows are available in case you want to use the pull-out sofa
* Fireplace was stocked with firewood and only a call away to get it replenished
* Beds were nice and comfortable.
* We used the Jacuzzi after skiing and enjoyed the experience. There is a bar next to it that ran happy hour from 3 to 7 and prices were reasonable, and the bartender was nice and entertaining.
* There is the Breckenridge Bus Service that stops at the Beaver Run resort that takes you around town. There is also a Beaver Run shuttle that you can call, and they will take you to town at your convenience. We didn’t use our car during our stay, but we were there to ski.
* The Beaver Run lift that is in front of the resort goes a long way up and has long blue runs. Bonanza is a family run that is nice for people that want to work on their form without fear of being mowed down by other skiers.
* We rented our ski from Breck Sports that is downstairs from the condo and next to the slopes. We didn’t even have to use our ski locker because they would hold our ski equipment for the next day. They also kept our shoes while we were skiing. We rented for 5 days and they allowed us to skip a day without charging us.
Overall our experience was great, and the price was even better. Thank you, Brian, Breck Sports and others that made this great vacation possible.