|Minimum Stay||2 - 9 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
**Excludes federal holdiays
Welcome to our home away from home! Our family-friendly home, built in 2007, is located just 5 minutes south of downtown Moab, where we enjoy world-class mountain biking trails, 4x4 trails, hikes, and absolutely unforgettable white-water rafting experiences. As a point of reference, the Old Spanish Trail Arena (where they hold the Moab Rodeo, equestrian events, gem shows, and other events) is a stone's throw from our front door.
We have everything necessary to make your stay convenient and comfortable:
- BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: All three bedrooms have a queen bed and high quality, comfortable linens. The master bathroom is very spacious and has a walk-in closet. We also have a double-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. There is another full bathroom, as well as a half-bath for convenience.
- ENTERTAINMENT: The master has its own TV/DVD combo. The living room is equipped with a flat screen TV and satellite TV.
- BACKYARD: The master bedroom and kitchen both open to the covered patio and fenced backyard. The patio is equipped with some comfy patio furniture for easy viewing of the South Rim, and a grill for great BBQs.
- KITCHEN AND DINING: Our kitchen is full-sized and has everything needed for all meals. There is also a breakfast bar, as well as a dining area, which flows into the living room.
- AMENITIES: Our home has a washer and dryer and an attached two-car garage, so you can have a safe place to store all of the 'toys' you may bring along to enjoy in all of the surrounding areas of Moab, such as your mountain bikes, jeeps, or ATVs. The community pool and hot tub (open mid-March through mid-October) serve as an excellent way to wind down after a tough day of playing!
- WIFI: In case you need to stay in touch with the office while on vacation, or just surf the web as you soak in the sun while enjoying unimagineable views of the South Rim from the backyard, free broadband cable and Wi-Fi is provided to all of our guests.
- PETS/SMOKING: We do not allow pets or smoking in our vacation home due to allergies that my kids suffer from - thanks for your understanding and cooperation on this one. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!
We keep the calendar current - please check availability by clicking 'View Calendar' on the top right corner of this screen.
Come and enjoy our great vacation home in Moab!
Keywords: Twin Home
My name is Dave Evans. I'm located just a few hours north of Moab in Salt Lake City. My family and I absolutely love Moab and the recreation that is all over down there, regardless of whether we take the kids or just go with friends. We like it down there enough that we decided to buy a place in Moab!
The Owner purchased this condo in 2007
We love Moab! From hiking Jabba the Hut's Head (as my kids call the sandstone mountain you climb while hiking to Delicate Arch), to crawling up, then down Elephant Hill in a Jeep, to relaxing in the hot tub at our place in the evenings after a day on the Colorado, we think Moab is the best place in the world!
Our place is the first unit as you drive into the Tierra Del Sol development. In fact, ours is next-door neighbors to the model home, so there's little, if any noise coming from next door, etc. Also, that means that we are literally next door to the park area in Tierra Del Sol, and are the closest unit to the pool and hot tub (probably only a 30 second walk). You'll love staying just outside of Moab - it's SO quiet and peaceful out there!
Aside from Moab being VERY cold (I guess it is January!), we loved this trip. We'll be back again soon.
We were in Moab for the 2016 Gran Fondo and to do some mountain biking. The house was great particularly having a 2 car garage for storing our bikes and gear. The place was clean, spacious and comfortable. It was great having a hot tub after a cold day riding up in the La Sals. The owner was very easy to work with and very responsive to all of our questions. I highly recommend this rental for a family get away..
This condo provided a great home base for a girls getaway to explore Arches and Canyonlands! Way better than staying in a tiny hotel room, and at a SUPER reasonable rate. Definitely looking forward to staying here again on the next trip to Moab!
Family and Friends spent 4 days in the area. the condo all the comforts needed to host a large group. location was ideal, and the 2 car spacious garage was a major bonus for storing all the mt. bikes and adventure gear while we slept, went to dinner, etc. will definitely rent again. owners are great folks
The house was spacious and very comfortable and we (family of 4 with 2 boys aged 11 and 12) thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay. It is very well located for visiting the nearby national parks, but it is far enough out of town to be quiet and peaceful.
The pool and hot tub just up the road were a great way to unwind after long days exploring Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. The children were especially happy with the wi-fi, and the 3rd (half) bathroom was a real bonus. The house was nicely furnished and the beds were very comfortable with plenty of towels and linens at our disposal.
Our only feedback for the owner to help them improve customer satisfaction was that the microwave and waste disposal were still not working after a previous customer had mentioned them in an earlier review. Also, the outside fan wasn't working and this would have made the outside area a bit more useable (unlike a previous comment we didn't find the road noise excessive or a nuisance, and the yard was pleasant and well maintained).
The kitchen wasn't particularly well equipped, but that really didn't detract from our stay and we were very satisfied overall with this property.
Pretty nice three bedroom. It's one of the less expensive ones in this category so you shouldn't expect a palace, but it gets the job done.
Positives: Clean, well stocked. Roomy master bedroom with queen bed. Other two rooms share a bathroom and have full size beds. Washer and dryer are full sized. Large two car garage. Six-seat dining table plus breakfast bar. Nice patio with killer views. Half bath is a plus. Only four miles to town.
Not-so-positives: Backyard is mostly dirt and weeds. There is a large privacy wall which helps block out noise from the surprisingly busy highway on the other side. Curiously, the builders decided to put doors to the backyard in each bedroom which only increases the noise from that surprisingly busy highway. Satellite TV but limited channel selection - no ESPN. A few things were broken/not working (microwave, garbage disposal, fire detectors missing); some nice-to-haves absent (no Kleenex, no hand soap in kitchen).
Overall decent house for the money and I’m sure the missing/broken stuff will be quickly remedied.
Plenty of room for our party of 5, we came to Moab to run the 'Other 1/2 Half Marathon'. The property was clean, fireplace was awesome and it was nicely located just minutes away from busy main street Moab. Dave was very accomodating and responsive, the late check out was a bonus! We will keep this one on our list for future travels! I would highly recommend this property year round!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 29 2016 - Aug 31 2016
2 night minimum stay
Sep 1 2016 - Oct 29 2016
2 night minimum stay
Easter Jeep Safari
Apr 8 2017 - Apr 16 2017
9 night minimum stay