|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
**Excludes federal holdiays
Welcome to our home away from home! Our family-friendly home, built in 2007, is located just 5 minutes south of downtown Moab, where we enjoy world-class mountain biking trails, 4x4 trails, hikes, and absolutely unforgettable white-water rafting experiences. As a point of reference, the Old Spanish Trail Arena (where they hold the Moab Rodeo, equestrian events, gem shows, and other events) is a stone's throw from our front door.
We have everything necessary to make your stay convenient and comfortable:
- BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: All three bedrooms have a queen bed and high quality, comfortable linens. The master bathroom is very spacious and has a walk-in closet. We also have a double-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. There is another full bathroom, as well as a half-bath for convenience.
- ENTERTAINMENT: The master has its own TV/DVD combo. The living room is equipped with a flat screen TV and satellite TV.
- BACKYARD: The master bedroom and kitchen both open to the covered patio and fenced backyard. The patio is equipped with some comfy patio furniture for easy viewing of the South Rim, and a grill for great BBQs.
- KITCHEN AND DINING: Our kitchen is full-sized and has everything needed for all meals. There is also a breakfast bar, as well as a dining area, which flows into the living room.
- AMENITIES: Our home has a washer and dryer and an attached two-car garage, so you can have a safe place to store all of the 'toys' you may bring along to enjoy in all of the surrounding areas of Moab, such as your mountain bikes, jeeps, or ATVs. The community pool and hot tub (open mid-March through mid-October) serve as an excellent way to wind down after a tough day of playing!
- WIFI: In case you need to stay in touch with the office while on vacation, or just surf the web as you soak in the sun while enjoying unimagineable views of the South Rim from the backyard, free broadband cable and Wi-Fi is provided to all of our guests.
- PETS/SMOKING: We do not allow pets or smoking in our vacation home due to allergies that my kids suffer from - thanks for your understanding and cooperation on this one. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!
We keep the calendar current - please check availability by clicking 'View Calendar' on the top right corner of this screen.
Come and enjoy our great vacation home in Moab!
Keywords: Twin Home
My name is Dave Evans. I'm located just a few hours north of Moab in Salt Lake City. My family and I absolutely love Moab and the recreation that is all over down there, regardless of whether we take the kids or just go with friends. We like it down there enough that we decided to buy a place in Moab!
The Owner purchased this condo in 2007
We love Moab! From hiking Jabba the Hut's Head (as my kids call the sandstone mountain you climb while hiking to Delicate Arch), to crawling up, then down Elephant Hill in a Jeep, to relaxing in the hot tub at our place in the evenings after a day on the Colorado, we think Moab is the best place in the world!
Our place is the first unit as you drive into the Tierra Del Sol development. In fact, ours is next-door neighbors to the model home, so there's little, if any noise coming from next door, etc. Also, that means that we are literally next door to the park area in Tierra Del Sol, and are the closest unit to the pool and hot tub (probably only a 30 second walk). You'll love staying just outside of Moab - it's SO quiet and peaceful out there!
Aside from Moab being VERY cold (I guess it is January!), we loved this trip. We'll be back again soon.
The house was exactly what was needed for us for a nice stay between Christmas and New Years. Tons of room for my wife and 4 kids and my parents. When we come back to Moab, we are definitely going to make sure this place is available and plan our stay around its availability.
The property was in a quiet neighborhood near everything, but far enough to provide some peace and quiet at the end of the day. We absolutely loved our stay! The home was beautiful and had everything we needed. We would definitely stay again!
This was our first time to book a home rather than a hotel for vacation and it worked great. The large garage held 2 vehicles, 4 bikes, and bike racks easily. Check in/out was easy with minimal fuss. Bedrooms were on the highway side of the house so a little noisy but everything else was seamless. Would definitely stay there again.
Clean house not to far away from town.
Lots of space and close to National Parks. Could use some new Pots and Pans for cooking but otherwise kitchen was well stocked. Some highway noise as it backs up to the road.
We had a good time and enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The grill ran out of gas half way through cooking dinner. The linens were dirty and needed washing when we arrived.
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Rates subject to change until confirmed.