Located 20 km south-east of Toulouse in full Lauragais, discover a large studio equipped for a quiet holiday in the countryside in the heart of a wooded park of about 6000m².
The sleeping area has a bed 160 and communicates directly with a large dressing room. The bathroom has a bathtub. The toilets are separated.
The accommodation has a terrace, a private garden and a parking space in the park.
The heart of the village is 2km, accessible on foot via a trail along a wildlife park (peacocks, moved, mongooses are visible among others). The village has three bakeries, a butcher, and a train station (line Toulouse-Montpelier). Several hiking trails pass through the village, whose journey from Saint-Jacques de Compostela, the village itself has its hiking loops.
The nearest supermarket is less than 5 min drive (Intermarché Montgiscard).
- The Canal du Midi and bike rides are 5 minutes.
- Nailloux his Thésauque Lake and Village of Marks (outlet stores) are 10/15 min.
- Labège Innopôle and its area of activity (Imax Cinema Gaumont, restaurants, shopping center) is 15 minutes by car (10 min by train).
- The end of the subway line B is 15 min, the village also has a train station that connects in 25 minutes the city center of Toulouse (Matabiau).
- The Toulouse casino is 20 minutes.
- The Stadium and Exhibition Centre are 20 minutes.
- Calicéo (pool complex) is 20/25 min.
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 40 minutes.
- Revel and Lake St Ferreol (source of the Canal du Midi) are 45 min.
- Carcassonne and its fortified town is 50 min.
Possibility to rent the night (55 €), week or month (contact us for prices).
- Microwave and oven,
- Fridge and freezer,
- Nespresso coffee machine (capsules available), kettle and toaster,
- Flat screen TV,
- washing machine,
- Bed, high chair and potty available on request