Welcome to this pretty 17th century building house in the heart of L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue.
It is located on the church square in the historic center town surrounded by shops, markets, restaurants, wine-bars, galleries and museums.
Its ideal location allows you to visit everything on foot.
The apartment is located in this house, and are rented to tourists.
The apartment is spacious and confortable.
It has been tastefully decorated in local style.
It has a "3 stars" label, which guarantees you a high quality.
It has air conditioning.
It has stone floors.
The bathroom is tiled in travertine with a walk-in shower.
Towels, hair dryer, soaps, shampoos are available.
The kitchen has an oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, cookware, dishtowels.
A washing machine, an iron and ironing board, cleaning products are at your disposal.
The beds are queen-size beds. They can be converted into singles of 80 cm (please specify your needs when booking).
Sheets and linen are provided.
Upon arrival, the apartements will have been thoroughly cleaned.
Small pets may be accepted upon request.
A friendly hostess will give you a personalised check-in and can recommend you a good restaurant.
The arrival time is 5 p.m, but you may choose a different time upon request.
Free public parking is located within 250 meters.
The advantages of this central located apartments are:
- you will stroll along the quays where the terraces of restaurants and cafes welcome you on the cool waterfront. L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is famous for is sweet french way of living.
- on Thursday and Sunday morning, you will be surprised that the little square in front of the house has turned into a bustling and colorful market, the most popular in the region offering delicious Provencal specialties.
- you can get your morning croissants and fresh baguette at one of three bakeries around the house or have your breakfast under the trees at the famous Café de France nearby.
- it is easy to plan your visits as the tourist office is just opposite the house. An agent will show you points of interest nearby or you will provide the guides for walking or cycling tours.
- enjoy the wine bars where you can find expert advice buying local wines.
- l'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is rated in the top 3 european hubs for antique lovers. Enjoy wandering through the 300 antique and flea shops.
L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is ideally located for exploring Provence. The nearby Papal Palace and the Avignon Bridge, Fontaine de Vaucluse, source of the Sorgue, beautiful hilltop villages such as Gordes, Roussillon's ocher mountain, the Mont Ventoux, are all located nearby.