This charming holiday home with swimming pool in the Luberon has a walled garden of 2000m², fruit trees, opening onto an exceptional view of the valley and the Luberon.
The pond is not accessible
The garden is furnished with:
- A pleasant circular private pool with a diameter of 5.30m and a depth of 1.50m to 1.60m - in service from June to the end of September with a device-type security system and access by a ladder
- 2 terraces (33m² + 13m²) facing south, covered, one with cannis and the other with tiles
- a wood-burning barbecue
Several garden lounges and deckchairs are distributed on the property and around the pool, to enjoy all day long this exceptional setting.
This charming holiday house with pool in the Luberon has an area of 120m². It is on two levels. It is decorated in a modern style. This is a very bright house that offers great comfort.
GROUND FLOOR :
A kitchen (11m²) opening onto the living room, equipped with a fridge freezer, gas hob, a dishwasher, a coffee filter and a dining area.
A storeroom (8m²) with washing machine
A living room (30m²) with dining area and lounge area with TV (satellite channels) and HIFI
3 rooms :
- One bedroom (10m²) with a double bed 140
- A bedroom (10m²) with a double bed 140 with an adjoining bathroom (1 basin, 1 shower and 1 WC)
- One bedroom (12m²) with 2 single beds 90
A bathroom (4.50m²) with 1 bath and 1 washbasin
An independent WC
FIRST FLOOR :
- A bedroom (20m²) with a double bed 140 and an adjoining bathroom (1 basin, 1 shower and 1 WC
Maximum sleeping: 8 people
End of stay cleaning obligatory to pay at the agency: 130 € sheets and towels included.
Deposit: 500 €.
A cot and a high chair are also available on request.
Electricity and heating according to consumption in low season (From the second half of September until the 2nd week of June included).
The house is fed by drinking water
Tourist taxes: 0. 90 € / night / person over 18 years old.